Empress Whitney~Labors of a Sissy Cuckold

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy maid fifi

i couldn't believe i could be so stupid as to leave dust on the mantle. i can be such a dim witted bimbo at times. i worked so hard, in my pretty pink french maid's uniform, scrubbing floors and toilets, washing dishes and hand washing lingerie for my beautifull Empress Whitney hoping to gain Her favor. Now it was all gone.

my downfall was all that time i spent hand washing Her sexy lingerie. i simply forgot about dusting the mantle. Holding up each pair of dainty panties and gazing in devotion before washing each thong or bikini as well Her lovely stockings, garter belts and bras. There was no kissing, fondling or sniffing of Her deliciously scented danities. i was totaly unworthy of such a privilege and the Empress would know if i violated this important order.

To this end, it was so necessary that my tiny penis was locked in a CB 2000 chastity device. It has been in captivity for two months and Empress Whitney is so right to do it. Washing Her lovely panties and stockings would certainly cause a premature ejaculation in my own pretty panties at just the simplest touch.

After Empress Whitney noticed my terrible mistake, i fell to my knees and pleaded " i am so sorry Empress, may i please be allowed to clean Your lovely pussy after You fuck Your handsome stud boyfriend."

She merely laughed: "Oh no you stupid little pervert, I will clean it myself. But you can clean my boyfriend's cock instead. Now get to work."

Sobbing i replied "Yes Empress Whitney, whatever You say Empress Whitney, You are the Boss Empress Whitney."
Mistress, if i do all my housework properly, may i please wash Your dirty panties and stockings?