Sissy Diet Plan - Get off that sofa sissy and get in shape!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Empress Josephine wrote:Spring is almost here!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Josephi ... etplan.mp3

Come join us for a summer shape up here:

http://www.humiliatedsissy.com/blog/201 ... ssignment/
Thanks, Empress, I needed that! :)
I added too many surplus pounds during this long cold Winter and my best outfits are bursting at the seams! :(
Fortunately, it looks as if temperatures are finally going up so I'll be into my leotards and legwarmers! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Empress Josephine

StephanieFashionModel wrote:

I added too many surplus pounds during this long cold Winter and my best outfits are bursting at the seams! :(
Fortunately, it looks as if temperatures are finally going up so I'll be into my leotards and legwarmers! :D

well then you need a plan. Not just working out but diet. What type of diet do you have now? I posted a Sissy Diet Plan on my blog and I think the flirty girl fitness dvd is awesome. I have a few sissies that perform flirty girl for me on cam. I absolutely love it!
StephanieFashionModel

Empress Josephine wrote:

well then you need a plan. Not just working out but diet. What type of diet do you have now? I posted a Sissy Diet Plan on my blog and I think the flirty girl fitness dvd is awesome. I have a few sissies that perform flirty girl for me on cam. I absolutely love it!
I'm trying to cut out all that late night 'nibbling' for starters! :)

The most important thing is to gradually wean yourself off the excessive eating and not to do a 'crash' diet.
And drink water when you feel like nibbling
Plus to combine cutting back on the eating, and exercise.

I'm very tall as well as having something of an athletic build so I can't completely starve myself as You're suggesting! :)
I'd never be a 'size zero' model: since I've had my own wardrobe the best I ever achieved was a UK Size 14 dress size!

Empress Josephine

Empress Josephine wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote: Thanks, Empress, I needed that! :)

The most important thing is to gradually wean yourself off the excessive eating and not to do a 'crash' diet.

I'm very tall as well as having something of an athletic build so I can't completely starve myself as You're suggesting! :)
I'd never be a 'size zero' model: since I've had my own wardrobe the best I ever achieved was a UK Size 14 dress size!

You think I suggested starving? I agree that 1800 calories is low but not to jump start and it really all depends on the foods you are eating. I might raised that to 2300 but this is for jump start. I agree that its important to sustain and adapt healthy habits.

some sissies are way way overweight and i'd really like to help them take more control over this and become more confident.
StephanieFashionModel

Empress Josephine wrote:
Empress Josephine wrote:

You think I suggested starving? I agree that 1800 calories is low but not to jump start and it really all depends on the foods you are eating. I might raised that to 2300 but this is for jump start. I agree that its important to sustain and adapt healthy habits.

some sissies are way way overweight and i'd really like to help them take more control over this and become more confident.
No, I wasn't referring to You, Empress, but too many people go on these crash diets, which make things worse.

I'm not particularly fat, or anything: I can still sprint for the bus, no problem, but there's definitely surplus flesh around the midriff: I can pinch more than an inch! :(

btw, I've never counted calories in my life, and rarely check my weight: my stomach, and waistband of my trousers lets me know! :D

Empress Josephine

I don't count them. I eat unreal amounts of food but its also organic fruits, veggies, really really healthy. everyday I juice carrots, ginger, kale, mixed greens, spinach, pears, apples, herbs.... whatever I can get organic.

in season I grow a lot of it. in fact pretty much everyday I'm outside with my phone and pc taking calls and gardening. I love growing things.
StephanieFashionModel

Empress Josephine wrote:I don't count them. I eat unreal amounts of food but its also organic fruits, veggies, really really healthy. everyday I juice carrots, ginger, kale, mixed greens, spinach, pears, apples, herbs.... whatever I can get organic.

in season I grow a lot of it. in fact pretty much everyday I'm outside with my phone and pc taking calls and gardening. I love growing things.
You're every dieticians and doctors dream! :D

Empress Josephine

lol- I should start my own weight loss training camp
cdmichie

If you do...WE WILL JOIN!!! Would you offer us tips on Yoga Wear?
Empress Josephine

cdmichie wrote:If you do...WE WILL JOIN!!! Would you offer us tips on Yoga Wear?
sure I will!
cdmichie

Wow!
[1] Instruction on what Yoga wear to buy (colors, etc.)
[2] cupcake excersise bike rides while wearing a butt plug.
[3] Yoga and Pilates with a vibrating egg.
MMMMMMM!!!! Sounds delicious...I'm in!!!

Any particular color of Yoga Wear that you prefer???