An Idea A Mistress Might Be Interested In ...

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

wannabe_baby

I had an idea that I hope some of the Mistresses here might be kind enough to give a try. If not, that's okay though, and this is just a spur of the moment thing so maybe the other members here will spot something that I haven't.

I thought it'd be an interesting idea if one of the members here posted a picture and a Mistress could record an audio to go with it. It'd be similar to a caption contest with our own twist. :) For example, say I posted a picture of a woman with a sissy. A Mistress might like the look of it and come up with a story that first the picture. I think it might be a good way of expressing creativity.

Of course, there'd be rules. One picture/audio per member, for example, and Mistresses are in charge and would pick whichever one they liked, rather than have the members request it. And they'd have to the right to refuse or back out at any time, obviously.

I'd like to hear what the Mistresses and members think of this idea and I'm looking forward to seeing the responses.