Nylons and Heels! Questions?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress_Sophia

The perfect nylons and heels and other sexy things.
*kisses*
Empress Sophia
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sophia/ ... dheels.mp3
Erotic Phone Sex Sessions 800-601-7259 Must be 18+ Calls are 2.75 per minute, with a 10 minute minimum Billed discreetly to your credit card.
connieling

Hi Empress Sophia,

I enjoyed listening to your audio recording very, very much!

I love your matter-of-fact tone, like, guys look hot when they wear garters, stockings and heels for their women. Like it's a natural, expected thing. :)

Yes it's the man's job to make his woman very very happy. What is erotic to her, goes! It is our duty to satisfy. If I have to wear sexy garters, so be it. If I have to prance around the bedroom in a girly panty'n bra set, no protests allowed.

I love turning my girl on and getting her so wet. That's my job. It's what I do. It's my life's purpose!

Hope to hear more from you Empress Sophia, kissy kissy!!! (to your heels, or your ass if I'm lucky) :oops:
pantysue

i can't believe You only got one comment on this audio MsSophia. Well now that the auction is nearing and pennies are precious, this audio will be too. It is so erotic just listening to you talk about what You wear and how to properly take care of Your legs and look Your best... i assume this works for us sissies too?