Any Special Requests?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Ally
Site Admin

It's been SO long since I've posted any audios! I'm anxious to put my new mic to use and I'll be recording a lot in the upcoming weeks. If you have any special requests post them here!
Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
princessdaisy

i have one

Oh hi there, I'm so glad you could make it to the party. After all YOU'RE the guest of Honor. I take your hand ans being you inside. Girls, he's here.

As you can see, all the girls from cheer squad are here, say Hi girls.

Alright, it's a slumber party so you have to be dressed accordingly. So, strip down now. That's it, everything...yes the underwear too (Giggles). Oh my, you're still wearing the bra and panties we gave you. (Giggles) You do like being a girl don't you?

Well, let's get you in your nightie, it's a pink silky one with frills at the bottom, slip it on like so...Oh yes, it's a perfect fit. Come on, we're giving eachother makeovers.

Now, I'll be doing your nails, Tara is doing your hair and Suzie is doing your makeup. I'm giving you bright hot pink nails, that way you can have the same color lipstick. Tara has a long blonde wig that goes past the shoulders, everyone knows blondes have more fun. Suzie is great with makeup, she's giving you pretty blue eyeshadow and a attractive pink blush, don't forget the mascara.

Oh, look how pretty you are, isn't he pretty girls. Oops, I mean "she." (laughs) How about some pictures? Ohh...don't be embarrassed, it'll just be between us girls, come on, give us a smile. That's it, Oh you look so cute, come on, cupcake us a kiss (Giggles) you really have it down.

Since you like posing for us, how about a little dress up/fashion show? Come on, I have all sorts of outfits in my room.

Look at all these different dresses, let's start you off with a ballerina Tutu. Oh those tights look so cute on you, come on, give us a pirouette, How cute Smile ok, how about this pretty French Maid outfit. (giggles) Look at you, ready to serve us whenever we ask. How about my old one-piece swimsuit with the skirt? a bit tight on you, but it looks so cute on you! Ooh, my old saloon girl costume, you'd give the men something to cheer for, How pretty...can you give us a can-can dance? Oh you're being such a good sport about this, let's make you really pretty now, this pink sissy girly-girl dress, with the puffed sleeves, lace and the big bow in the back. Oh look at you...so very pretty...Give us a curtsy (giggle) such fun we're having.

Ding-Dong.

Oh my, who could that be? Say, why don't you get the door? Oh come on, it'll be funny, no one will know it's really you.

I see you walk down to answer the door you open it wide, it's a very hansom boy. Oh it's David, my cousin, I invited him to meet you, he really likes... girls like you. Say hello to him, don't be shy

You say hello and he replies by kissing your hand...Ooh, he likes you already. You see, everytime we let a new girl join our cheerleader squad, they have to go through an...initiation...and my cousin here is the one who does it. What will he do, you wonder? He'll see if you're girdle enough to be one of us.

He begins already by pulling you in a kiss. We all cheer and laugh as we see you to make out. his hands are around you as he slips his tongue through your pink lips. you wrap your arms around him too and you moan as you kiss back, Oh wow, it's so hot. His hand slips under your very loose skirt and he starts touching your panties, your eyes widen in fear as he touches you, but I whisper "it's ok, my cousin is so bi"

That's how it ends...for now
girls wear the best outfits ever
BraLover

Im into cupcake feminization!!!!Where you cupcake guys into dresses/bras/panties/slips/makeup/lipstick/perfume.
brendainpinkpanties

Hi Ms Ally,

I'm into it all !! :D
SPH, cuckolding, humiliation and of course, being feminized ! :oops:

Anything you could do on any of these topics wiuld be fantastic !!

your pantyboy, Brenda.
fifibetty

Hi, Ms Ally. I realize that I am among a definate minority here, but I would enjoy hearing an audio that does not deal so much with the sexual element or sexual aspects of being a sissy girl, but instead, is more of an emotional and a psychologically comforting audio. Specifically, an audio that conveys the innocence of being an adult cupcake, the desire to feel like a cupcake, to feel pretty and special when wearing hair ribbons and bows and ultra-feminine clothes. To wear a frilly party dress with lots of ruffles and lace accents. A dress with short, puffy sleeves and a very full skirt to accomodate a very thick and fluffy petticoat. Tights and rhumba, ruffle-butt panties and shiny Mary Jane shoes. To feel like a little princess, all dolled up in a very stereotypical sissy-girl fashion. To feel like the cupcake that I always wanted to be.
swallower

yes ms ally i have joined enchantrix. under larie. as for audios i like to hear anything about about being your sissy.about a thousand times!! swall.
Jamie Michelle

Ms Ally wrote:It's been SO long since I've posted any audios! I'm anxious to put my new mic to use and I'll be recording a lot in the upcoming weeks. If you have any special requests post them here!
Hi, Headmistress Ally! It's good to see you here on the Sissy School forum!

I don't have any specific storyline in mind at this time, but it would be nice if you did an audio involving sissies loving manly-men. Teehee.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Ms Ally
Site Admin

fifibetty wrote:Hi, Ms Ally. I realize that I am among a definate minority here, but I would enjoy hearing an audio that does not deal so much with the sexual element or sexual aspects of being a sissy girl, but instead, is more of an emotional and a psychologically comforting audio. Specifically, an audio that conveys the innocence of being an adult cupcake, the desire to feel like a cupcake, to feel pretty and special when wearing hair ribbons and bows and ultra-feminine clothes. To wear a frilly party dress with lots of ruffles and lace accents. A dress with short, puffy sleeves and a very full skirt to accomodate a very thick and fluffy petticoat. Tights and rhumba, ruffle-butt panties and shiny Mary Jane shoes. To feel like a little princess, all dolled up in a very stereotypical sissy-girl fashion. To feel like the cupcake that I always wanted to be.
That sounds very sweet :) I Will work on this
Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Ms Ally
Site Admin

Jamie Michelle wrote:
Ms Ally wrote:It's been SO long since I've posted any audios! I'm anxious to put my new mic to use and I'll be recording a lot in the upcoming weeks. If you have any special requests post them here!
Hi, Headmistress Ally! It's good to see you here on the Sissy School forum!

I don't have any specific storyline in mind at this time, but it would be nice if you did an audio involving sissies loving manly-men. Teehee.
Hello Jamie Michelle, nice to see you too! I will keep this one in mind too :)

Dena

Maybe some kind of sequel to "Pink Satin Panties"? I reckon we'd need to disregard the ending (though I liked It)!

Now that I'm awake wearing panties, I most likely need to add a few things...
suzifrills

Hello Ally, Nice to see you are back!

Love audios like Jamie Michelle suggested, specifically feminine techniques for making your man hot, kissing, hugging, grinding, how it feels from the female perspective to be his object of desire, and the feminine glow after you have satisfied him!

Thanks,

Suzi
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Suzi, hello!!

Daisy, I'm posting your audio in another thread, but here it is:

http://www.sissyschool.com/initiation_princessdaisy.mp3

rowdyrod

Oh Ms Ally if you have the time can you do a good panty audio too? i love hearing you talk panties.

Ide love for you to read this!. Big fantasy of mine....err *pantasy rather :P

"Wake up wake up. im nurse Ally it appears you took a nasty bump out there and had to be rushed here. im glad your awake now you went unconscious there for a few. now i'll need to put you in this hospital gown so im gonna take your clothes off for you. just lay back, i dont want you hurting yourself. first your shirt........now i have to take off your pants.....oh dear. are these panties your wearing? what do you mean no? they look like panties to me. well dont be embarrased. we have a stock of panties here in the supply room. so you are in luck. i will have to change these panties for you. as i pull them down your hard cock springs forth. My my you really like the panties dont you. wait until i announce it on the intercom. just then more nurses come in and stare at you. they are cupcake as i am. but they all help in handling your panties"
Ms Ally
Site Admin

rowdyrod

Thanks that was hot!