Step one, deal with that body hair! ~~~Harper

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

If you haven't dealt with that hot mess of body hair yet, you should. It'll change your world!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... dyhair.mp3
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

slick, sexy, VIXEN,......oooooh, I can just picture myself now :D
Thanks, Empress, but i gotta dash, and make myself slick and sexy
And make myself into the best VIXEN i can be! :wink:

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Ms. Harper

StephanieFashionModel wrote:slick, sexy, VIXEN,......oooooh, I can just picture myself now :D
it's so much easier to be a Vixen when you're slick, smooth and feeling super sexy! Attitude is everything, but sometimes attitude needs a kick start! Long smooth legs make for a great start. ;)

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
StephanieFashionModel

Ms. Harper wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote:slick, sexy, VIXEN,......oooooh, I can just picture myself now :D
it's so much easier to be a Vixen when you're slick, smooth and feeling super sexy! Attitude is everything, but sometimes attitude needs a kick start! Long smooth legs make for a great start. ;)
I'm luckier than most sissies as both my facial and leg hair is relatively light, so I can shave very smooth and close.
And I've got the perfect legs for wearing thigh-boots! :wink:

Ms. Harper

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
Ms. Harper wrote:
I'm luckier than most sissies as both my facial and leg hair is relatively light, so I can shave very smooth and close.
Is it naughty that I want to say 'pics or it didn't happen'? ;)

Lucky you, to be fair haired. I have dark brown/red hair; waxing is a MUST for me. Dark hair plus pale skin is such a lovely combination, but oh ye tiny gods! the upkeep!!!

(still worth it...)

sissybrad

Empress -

you hiton one of my desires that I've been too afraid to do - shaving or waxing body hair - fantasize about being cupcake to do it on webcam go to salon and have it done on me.
Ms. Harper

sissybrad wrote:Empress -

you hiton one of my desires that I've been too afraid to do - shaving or waxing body hair - fantasize about being cupcake to do it on webcam go to salon and have it done on me.
Oh, no, dear sissybrad. I only want fully willing sissies. However, I am willing to seduce you down the sissy glam road. I won't 'cupcake' you to do anything... you'll do it all of your own free will and volition, just because I want you to. I want you to follow my commands, my directions... I want you to remove all that nasty hair from your swizzle stick and hackey sac...

Smooth and hairless, because I want you that way. Bare and smooth, ready and waiting for the next command... Aren't you curious what comes after taking the hair off?

You have to do the first step before you move on to the second!

StephanieFashionModel

Ms. Harper wrote:
Ms. Harper wrote: it's so much easier to be a Vixen when you're slick, smooth and feeling super sexy! Attitude is everything, but sometimes attitude needs a kick start! Long smooth legs make for a great start. ;)

Lucky you, to be fair haired. I have dark brown/red hair; waxing is a MUST for me. Dark hair plus pale skin is such a lovely combination, but oh ye tiny gods! the upkeep!!!

(still worth it...)
I've got the best of both worlds: I've got two fabulous red wigs, which go wonderfully well with my complexion and most of my outfits.

And I always wear my shorter-haired red wig whenever I'm wearing my favourite wedding dress! :D

sissybrad

Empress

I am so curious as to what comes after getting all smooth - maybe I should do webcam call and shave myself for you
Ms. Harper

Ms. Harper wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote: I'm luckier than most sissies as both my facial and leg hair is relatively light, so I can shave very smooth and close.

(still worth it...)
I've got the best of both worlds: I've got two fabulous red wigs, which go wonderfully well with my complexion and most of my outfits.

And I always wear my shorter-haired red wig whenever I'm wearing my favourite wedding dress! :D
I'm debating with myself now about whether or not to (gasp) dye my hair red again. I like a deep dark red color, and my hair has overtones of red, but some dye to enhance it is almost always fun... On one hand, fabulous red tones! On the other hand, to damage my hair yet again (and I'm trying to grow it out really long right now, too)

Which vanity would be more fun for the summer... ass length hair or red hair? decisions decisions...

StephanieFashionModel

Ms. Harper wrote:
Ms. Harper wrote: Is it naughty that I want to say 'pics or it didn't happen'? ;)

(still worth it...)

I'm debating with myself now about whether or not to (gasp) dye my hair red again. I like a deep dark red color, and my hair has overtones of red, but some dye to enhance it is almost always fun... On one hand, fabulous red tones! On the other hand, to damage my hair yet again (and I'm trying to grow it out really long right now, too)

Which vanity would be more fun for the summer... ass length hair or red hair? decisions decisions...
I've got two wigs in auburn red, Empress: one short and curly, like Jill St. John wore in her 'Batman' appearance, and the other super-long and curly which tumbles past my shoulder blades.
Here are some images which might inspire you
http://www.google.com/search?q=auburn+r ... urceid=ie7
There seems to be a problem with inserting urls but if you just copy that address into your browser You'll see what I mean

the wig second from the bottom right is like my long-haired wig: its wonderful both with ballgowns and flirty cocktail dresses!
:D

Ms. Harper

StephanieFashionModel wrote: I've got two wigs in auburn red, Empress: one short and curly, like Jill St. John wore in her 'Batman' appearance, and the other super-long and curly which tumbles past my shoulder blades.
There seems to be a problem with inserting urls but if you just copy that address into your browser You'll see what I mean

the wig second from the bottom right is like my long-haired wig: its wonderful both with ballgowns and flirty cocktail dresses!
Cute! omg!

I'm growing my hair out, to see if I can get it super long... so maybe I'll try some henna on it, to get it more red. mmm. long red hair...

StephanieFashionModel

Ms. Harper wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote: I've got two wigs in auburn red, Empress: one short and curly, like Jill St. John wore in her 'Batman' appearance, and the other super-long and curly which tumbles past my shoulder blades.

Cute! omg!

I'm growing my hair out, to see if I can get it super long... so maybe I'll try some henna on it, to get it more red. mmm. long red hair...
I'm glad you approve, Empress! :D
I love to toss my long red haired wig, like Rita Hayworth in 'Gilda' :D , although I also love to brush it up and over from left to right, and secure it with hairclips.
I think that look can be wonderfullly dramatic, and looks fabulous worn with long slinky evening dresses and stretch satin opera gloves! :D

Nancy

Ms. Harper wrote:
Hi cupcake. I'm just like you. Very lucky with the body hair dept. I think its mandatory for every sissy to have face, legs, bikini line and underarms (and back) free. There is no need for the arms unless excessive. How I see it anyway.
StephanieFashionModel

Nancy wrote:
Ms. Harper wrote: it's so much easier to be a Vixen when you're slick, smooth and feeling super sexy! Attitude is everything, but sometimes attitude needs a kick start! Long smooth legs make for a great start. ;)
Hi cupcake. I'm just like you. Very lucky with the body hair dept. I think its mandatory for every sissy to have face, legs, bikini line and underarms (and back) free. There is no need for the arms unless excessive. How I see it anyway.
Thats great, Nancy: I'm so pleased for you.

I remember how embarassed I was by my lack of facial growth as a teen and trying to cupcake a mustache to grow by constant, unnecessary shaving.

But now its wonderful that, although some evidence of hair growth remains when I shave my chin and about my mouth, for the most part my makeup covers it up wonderfully well! :D