Chastity Audio Request.

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Are sissy audios are the greatest thing to happen on the internet?

yes! I listen to them every day!
61%
yes! But I should be a good sissy/cupcake and listen to more.
39%

Total votes: 38
Your_Lil_Sissy

Please Please Please Mistress! One of my favorite audio on the.site is the cuckysitter audio. Straight up makes me blush after I would cum in my cupcake. Now however I can't touch my...can I still call it a cock?...and I was hoping and wondering if any mistresses would be willing to record a chastity teasing audio? Pleaseeee? I would love to listen to.something that humiliates and emasculates me. I think a chastity audio would be great with an ending like if I want to get out I have to listen to the audio over and over until I have it memorized. Please I beg you, please make me suffer with an audio that makes me want to touch myself but leaves me aching and whimpering like a little chastity cuck. Please I don't know how to beg enough. All of you ladies are.so amazing for moderating a place for us to play. I don't mean to be a bother. I just wish to be able to listen to something that puts me in my right place.

Thank you again for letting me be here.

Do I need to make a.script before anyone would even consider it?
Nancy

Hang on. You mean there's an audio topic SS hasn't covered??? :o
Your_Lil_Sissy

Would anybody else be interested in an audio like this?
Your_Lil_Sissy

Pleaseeee? :)
JasmineA

I am feminizing my femme gay cucked sissy hubbie.
I have my cucked hubbie on estrogen, in chastity, dressing as a woman, doing housework, and dating men.
EmpressViolet

Hello Your Lil Sissy. I have done a number of audios on this topic. They are posted on www.TeaseMania.com And I know other Mistresses have posted great audios on this topic as well. Enjoy sweetie!
Your_Lil_Sissy wrote:Please Please Please Mistress! One of my favorite audio on the.site is the cuckysitter audio. Straight up makes me blush after I would cum in my cupcake. Now however I can't touch my...can I still call it a cock?...and I was hoping and wondering if any mistresses would be willing to record a chastity teasing audio? Pleaseeee? I would love to listen to.something that humiliates and emasculates me. I think a chastity audio would be great with an ending like if I want to get out I have to listen to the audio over and over until I have it memorized. Please I beg you, please make me suffer with an audio that makes me want to touch myself but leaves me aching and whimpering like a little chastity cuck. Please I don't know how to beg enough. All of you ladies are.so amazing for moderating a place for us to play. I don't mean to be a bother. I just wish to be able to listen to something that puts me in my right place.

Thank you again for letting me be here.

Do I need to make a.script before anyone would even consider it?
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
http://www.PersonalPleasureCalls.com
Your_Lil_Sissy

Thank you so much Express Violet! :) I appreciate you taking the time to respond to me. Your audios are so intense to listen to when I'm in chastity. It's insane how hard I try to squeeze through the cb and cant. I wish I could do something for you to thank you. I really don't deserve to be as lucky as to be tortured by you.:) Thank you so so much again!
EmpressViolet

You are most welcome sweetie. I love hearing that you enjoy my audios so much. Perhaps you don't deserve to be tortured by me...and yet...you are! And I am enjoying that so much!! *smile*
Your_Lil_Sissy wrote:Thank you so much Express Violet! :) I appreciate you taking the time to respond to me. Your audios are so intense to listen to when I'm in chastity. It's insane how hard I try to squeeze through the cb and cant. I wish I could do something for you to thank you. I really don't deserve to be as lucky as to be tortured by you.:) Thank you so so much again!
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
Your_Lil_Sissy

EmpressViolet wrote:You are most welcome sweetie. I love hearing that you enjoy my audios so much. Perhaps you don't deserve to be tortured by me...and yet...you are! And I am enjoying that so much!! *smile*
I get all shy and stuff when you reply so kindly.:) I think you're very pretty Empress Violet. I listened to all of your audios on pleasure phone calls.com! I loved the cupcake bi, and cuckold ones. Of the chastity audios my two favorites are beg for release, and long term chastity. You get it so right by acknowledging that we beg to be let out but hope to be denied. It sounds typical I'm sure but I wish I could meet a woman like you. And I'm not tying to imply anything. I'm simply tying to express that I feel you understand how our heads work. I'm being honest when I say that I'm happy that my being tortured and suffering I go through from listening to your audios is something that you can enjoy.:) I have a genuine feeling of wanting to do something to entertain you or to make you happy. :oops:
EmpressViolet

Being shy and "stuff" just makes you even sweeter in my eyes. *smile* I am so happy to hear you found those audios on chastity and enjoyed them so much. If there is something specific you would like to hear in a chastity audio (PG rated), email me at violet@enchantrixempire.com. I will come up with an audio to fill that need for you. *hugs*

I get all shy and stuff when you reply so kindly.:) I think you're very pretty Empress Violet. I listened to all of your audios on pleasure phone calls.com! I loved the cupcake bi, and cuckold ones. Of the chastity audios my two favorites are beg for release, and long term chastity. You get it so right by acknowledging that we beg to be let out but hope to be denied. It sounds typical I'm sure but I wish I could meet a woman like you. And I'm not tying to imply anything. I'm simply tying to express that I feel you understand how our heads work. I'm being honest when I say that I'm happy that my being tortured and suffering I go through from listening to your audios is something that you can enjoy.:) I have a genuine feeling of wanting to do something to entertain you or to make you happy. :oops:[/quote]
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Your_Lil_Sissy

Thank Youuuu! :))