Mistress Courtney Asks, "Are Handbags Important to You?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

I'm particularly fond of my clutch bags, Mistress, which I think are important accessories for my ballgowns and cocktail dresses.
Although I don't have a different one for every outfit I do have one which matches most of my evening wear: particular favourites are my gold clutch with metal chain, and black velvet clutch with silver rose

Then there's my 'everyday' bags such as my black leather shoulder bag, and my large wide black leather handbag with the two handles, whic can accomodate a 'multitude' in it various sections and pockets and pouches

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Nancy

I would say VERY important Ms Courtney. I have two pink handbags to match my pink stud earings, pink heart necklace and pink belt. One handbag features a giant bow and the other is shiny w/ a diamante decoration. I love them both and when in sissy-mode there is no way I could forget them :D
MistressCourtney

Oh cool! I am so happy to hear your thoughts!
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Ms. Courtney,

Yes, my Purse (handbag; pocketbook) is very much a part of my life. It goes everywhere with me.

Back when my Mistress/Wife was still my Girlfriend/Wife, she had all my pants pockets sewn closed. I got used to carrying my purse everywhere. At my last doctor's visit, I put it on the scale. It weighed 8.8 pounds.

When I was at our Store in Boston's Financial District, Ms. Stephanie's purse was smaller than my Wallet! Then, too, all the girls/women came to me, "do you have ...." that I can borrow? (i.e.: use)

Those little clutch purses are nice, if someone is taking you out on a date and you aren't responsible for anything. Of course, you cupcake, "kids," don't have a, "brag-book," in your clutch purse.

To be out, with ONLY a clutch-purse's contents to carry, would tend to make you very submissive and totally dependent upon your escourt's protection.

I would feel, very un-safe with it's limited contents.

Even when I'm at the Ballet with my cupcake-in-law and my Grand-daughters and I'm dressed in my Tuxedo (very non-girlish), I carry my purse. I'm Susan-less except for my Mary Janes and my pantyhose and/or tights. Then, too, since my Mistress/wife has given away all my male under-garments, I do wear a camisole ot two, panties, and gaff.

The odd thing is, that within the last few months, my Mistress demanded, that I put nothing in my Maid's Uniform pockets. She gave me a small, black, patent-leather, cupcake's purse to carry. The only allowable items, my lipstick and lip liner, my girl's hankie, nose powder, and a dis-infectant hand spray. I have to always carry it, when I'm home. I can't even set it upon the counter, when I'm in the kitchen.

It's just the same as wearing my bra, which I do for 23/7. Just having my purse gives me a feeling of, "complete-ness."

Missy Susan
Last edited by Ms. Susan Pauline on Tue May 10, 2011 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
bellydanceskirt

Though I am self-loathing of my feminine side and constantly have to subdue it, I have to admit I love purses, though I never owned one. I especially like those big shiny bags where the side is in the shape of a rose petal. I've caught myself complimenting a few ladies on such purses in public. I embarrass myself every time. :x
Nancy

I'm sorry you loathe your girlie side sweetie :(

You must buy a pink shiny handbag though. A mincing sissy attached to a pink handbag is a delight to behold for the ladies :)