Bra Fitting Fun with Ms Violet

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressViolet

It is time for you to get fitted so we know the proper bra size for you. We have an appointment with a nice lady. Join in the fun as you are fitted, your cup size is decided, and you are given an assignment for bra shopping.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Violet/ ... ingFun.mp3
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
http://www.PersonalPleasureCalls.com
_Davina_

That would be SO MUCH FUN! It makes me dizzy just thinking about it.

I can imagine having to walk out of that store looking like a guy, like I came in, but with a glowing bra showing under a clingy sheer blouse. The humiliation would have my knees shaking. But as frightened as I would be, I would also be so in love with the Mistress that made me do it.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

EmpressViolet wrote:It is time for you to get fitted so we know the proper bra size for you. We have an appointment with a nice lady. Join in the fun as you are fitted, your cup size is decided, and you are given an assignment for bra shopping.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Violet/ ... ingFun.mp3
Empress, I so love the way You spelled out the instructions to Your sissy and her needs to the shop assistant, while Your sissy remained mute all the time.

All sissy-gurls should be seen and not heard
Unless their Mistress dictates otherwise, of course! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
EmpressViolet

Yes! That is exactly the thing Davina! Being so very much in love with your Mistress that you will do anything she demands of you. Trusting her to make the experience wonderful for you.
_Davina_ wrote:That would be SO MUCH FUN! It makes me dizzy just thinking about it.

I can imagine having to walk out of that store looking like a guy, like I came in, but with a glowing bra showing under a clingy sheer blouse. The humiliation would have my knees shaking. But as frightened as I would be, I would also be so in love with the Mistress that made me do it.
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
cindynlace

Oh, what fun, I can't wait for my bra fitting! I'd love something in a pink lace :oops:
EmpressViolet

Hello cindy sweetie! I am delighted to see you found my newest sissy audios. Somehow I knew you would enjoy this bra fitting audio. *smile* I will keep that pink lace bra in mind for you.
cindynlace wrote:Oh, what fun, I can't wait for my bra fitting! I'd love something in a pink lace :oops:
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

EmpressViolet

cindynlace...these are all divine choices. You have wonderful taste in bras sweetie. This is a difficult choice.
cindynlace wrote:Oh what wonderful fun Violet. How about one of these?

http://media.victoriassecret.com/produc ... 317147.jpg

http://media.victoriassecret.com/produc ... DIT_LU.jpg

http://media.victoriassecret.com/produc ... _RC884.jpg

or best of all (this has the panties you picked for my so it's my favorite:)

http://media.victoriassecret.com/produc ... 318681.jpg
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

_Davina_

I'm not quite sure how to do this Empress Violet. I want to address you individually but I must stay in a public forum so as to never break a promise to my Princess. She doesn't mind the fantasies as long as I never let it develop into anything personal and that includes no email or messages to any female.

But I wanted to tell you that I visited one of your pages and it made me so hot. It was the PantyBoy page and I couldn't help but get aroused reading some of the responses. It made me so hot that I couldn't help imagining a fantasy of my own.

I started combining a lot of what I read this morning and borrowing from Ms Nicole's dripping panties, I started thinking about you and a really dirty bad fantasy. I think it was so bad that I might need some punishment. I started imagining that you worked for me in an office and I called you in at lunchtime when you were expecting to go out to lunch with your coworker girlfriends but I told you that there was a problem with one of your reports that we had to go over. Once I had you in my office, I convinced you that you needed to make amends and the only way you were getting out of it was to let me have my way with you. So I made you bend over my desk while I lifted your short little skirt and just pulled your cute sexy panties over to the side and I shoved my cock into you. I fucked you really hard and for a long time until you started to get worried because you weren't on any kind of birth control. I said I didn't care and that just made me hotter and brought me to that impending climax. So I just buried myself as deep into you as I could and tried to pump my sperm straight into your womb.

I dismissed you and sent you back to your desk but I spent the rest of the afternoon day-dreaming about you and your panties. I was imaging how you had to try and concentrate on your work while you sat there and felt my sperm slowly oozing out of you. I had told you that you were not allowed to go to the cupcake and clean up because I was going to check and make sure at the end of the day and I wanted to see your wet nasty panties. So you had to endure the entire afternoon with sticky wet panties dripping with my sperm while you just prayed that it didn't make a wet spot on the front of your little skirt. I got great pleasure just thinking about how uncomfortable you were.

The day ended with you reporting to me and I just lifted your little skirt right in front of the remaining staff and looked at the wet nasty mess you had under there. Then I called you a dirty slut and to go home and change which sent you out of the office crying.

The next morning, I came in totally unaware that you had set me up. You had seen me watching you and you were ready for it when I called you in the office the previous day. You had some coworkers listening in and even had a spy camera taking video of what I was doing. So you had me cupcake-to-rights and I was looking at loosing my job. You decided to turn the tables on me and told me that since I made you endure the entire afternoon in wet nasty panties, that you were going to make me do the same thing. So you cupcake me to redress, right there in my office, and put on a pair of silky smooth pink bikini panties. You made me put on a matching bra and then sit on my desk and wait while you took some photos and let a couple other people come in and see me. You told me that I needed to feel what it was like to have all that nasty sperm drying in my panties and I thought you were going to make me cum in them and continue wearing them. But it was obvious that it wouldn't be easy because of my size and the way I stick out way up over the waist-band of the panties even if I wear those high waist French-cut styles. So you suggested that I take the panties off so you could make me jerk off into the crotch of the panties and then put them back on. You just stood there and laughed while I stroked myself and you even pulled out your phone and took a couple pics of me getting ready to flood into the panties. Once I made a mess, you told me to quickly put them back on.

I could feel the wet nasty sperm all over my sissy-jewels and you gave them a nice squeeze to make sure it spread out all over me down there. Then you told me I could get dressed in a few minutes but I had to keep the panties on the rest of the day. I was so embarrassed but I thought I was getting off pretty easy considering what I had done to you. But you had other ideas. That's when you informed me that you weren't done and I had to feel what it was like to have sperm dripping from me all day.

That's when you went to the door and ask one of your coworkers, a male friend, to come in the office. Then you ordered me to bend over the desk and you held my panties off to the side so your friend could stick his cock up me. You just laughed and took pictures while your friend fucked me for all he was worth. You kept saying how the whole staff was going to get raises and promotions and that I wouldn't be getting my bonus this year because I was getting my bone right now. Then your friend let loose and filled me with his sperm. When he was finished, you made me get on my knees and clean him with my mouth and then thank him for servicing me. After that, I was allowed to put my pants back on and sit at my desk but you made me pull my pants up real tight so the wetness could leak through. Then, when ever anyone came in the office, I was to stand and greet them and make it a point to walk around my desk to shake their hand and when returning to my seat, I had to bend over slightly to show everyone the wet spot on my pants. You just laughed as you explained that from now on, I was going to be the only one in this office with sticky panties.

Sorry for going on so long, I get like this sometimes. But it's just fantasy and imagination never hurt anyone. ;-)
Gina La VaLampe

<curtsey> Ms. Violet, Thanks sooo much, i was too much of a sissy to make an appointment for a bra fitting on my own. With the help of You and Ms. Jeffries, i can now shop for the right sized bra! <blush>
EmpressViolet

You are a good girl to keep your word with your Princess. I admire that Davina.

As for your fantasy...wow! Your mind kicked into overdrive, didn't it? I absolutely love a deserved revenge fantasy such as this one. Especially the way yours ends. *wink*
_Davina_ wrote:I'm not quite sure how to do this Empress Violet. I want to address you individually but I must stay in a public forum so as to never break a promise to my Princess. She doesn't mind the fantasies as long as I never let it develop into anything personal and that includes no email or messages to any female.

But I wanted to tell you that I visited one of your pages and it made me so hot. It was the PantyBoy page and I couldn't help but get aroused reading some of the responses. It made me so hot that I couldn't help imagining a fantasy of my own.

I started combining a lot of what I read this morning and borrowing from Ms Nicole's dripping panties, I started thinking about you and a really dirty bad fantasy. I think it was so bad that I might need some punishment. I started imagining that you worked for me in an office and I called you in at lunchtime when you were expecting to go out to lunch with your coworker girlfriends but I told you that there was a problem with one of your reports that we had to go over. Once I had you in my office, I convinced you that you needed to make amends and the only way you were getting out of it was to let me have my way with you. So I made you bend over my desk while I lifted your short little skirt and just pulled your cute sexy panties over to the side and I shoved my cock into you. I fucked you really hard and for a long time until you started to get worried because you weren't on any kind of birth control. I said I didn't care and that just made me hotter and brought me to that impending climax. So I just buried myself as deep into you as I could and tried to pump my sperm straight into your womb.

I dismissed you and sent you back to your desk but I spent the rest of the afternoon day-dreaming about you and your panties. I was imaging how you had to try and concentrate on your work while you sat there and felt my sperm slowly oozing out of you. I had told you that you were not allowed to go to the cupcake and clean up because I was going to check and make sure at the end of the day and I wanted to see your wet nasty panties. So you had to endure the entire afternoon with sticky wet panties dripping with my sperm while you just prayed that it didn't make a wet spot on the front of your little skirt. I got great pleasure just thinking about how uncomfortable you were.

The day ended with you reporting to me and I just lifted your little skirt right in front of the remaining staff and looked at the wet nasty mess you had under there. Then I called you a dirty slut and to go home and change which sent you out of the office crying.

The next morning, I came in totally unaware that you had set me up. You had seen me watching you and you were ready for it when I called you in the office the previous day. You had some coworkers listening in and even had a spy camera taking video of what I was doing. So you had me cupcake-to-rights and I was looking at loosing my job. You decided to turn the tables on me and told me that since I made you endure the entire afternoon in wet nasty panties, that you were going to make me do the same thing. So you cupcake me to redress, right there in my office, and put on a pair of silky smooth pink bikini panties. You made me put on a matching bra and then sit on my desk and wait while you took some photos and let a couple other people come in and see me. You told me that I needed to feel what it was like to have all that nasty sperm drying in my panties and I thought you were going to make me cum in them and continue wearing them. But it was obvious that it wouldn't be easy because of my size and the way I stick out way up over the waist-band of the panties even if I wear those high waist French-cut styles. So you suggested that I take the panties off so you could make me jerk off into the crotch of the panties and then put them back on. You just stood there and laughed while I stroked myself and you even pulled out your phone and took a couple pics of me getting ready to flood into the panties. Once I made a mess, you told me to quickly put them back on.

I could feel the wet nasty sperm all over my sissy-jewels and you gave them a nice squeeze to make sure it spread out all over me down there. Then you told me I could get dressed in a few minutes but I had to keep the panties on the rest of the day. I was so embarrassed but I thought I was getting off pretty easy considering what I had done to you. But you had other ideas. That's when you informed me that you weren't done and I had to feel what it was like to have sperm dripping from me all day.

That's when you went to the door and ask one of your coworkers, a male friend, to come in the office. Then you ordered me to bend over the desk and you held my panties off to the side so your friend could stick his cock up me. You just laughed and took pictures while your friend fucked me for all he was worth. You kept saying how the whole staff was going to get raises and promotions and that I wouldn't be getting my bonus this year because I was getting my bone right now. Then your friend let loose and filled me with his sperm. When he was finished, you made me get on my knees and clean him with my mouth and then thank him for servicing me. After that, I was allowed to put my pants back on and sit at my desk but you made me pull my pants up real tight so the wetness could leak through. Then, when ever anyone came in the office, I was to stand and greet them and make it a point to walk around my desk to shake their hand and when returning to my seat, I had to bend over slightly to show everyone the wet spot on my pants. You just laughed as you explained that from now on, I was going to be the only one in this office with sticky panties.

Sorry for going on so long, I get like this sometimes. But it's just fantasy and imagination never hurt anyone. ;-)
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

EmpressViolet

Gina, having a bra fitting is very important for every girl. Perhaps you and I will go together to have yours done. Every good lingerie department has a Ms Jeffries on staff. *smile*
Gina La VaLampe wrote:<curtsey> Ms. Violet, Thanks sooo much, i was too much of a sissy to make an appointment for a bra fitting on my own. With the help of You and Ms. Jeffries, i can now shop for the right sized bra! <blush>
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

_Davina_

(bowing) Thank you so much Empress Violet and I apoligize for hijacking your post. I often get carried away like that.

BTW, my wife DVR'ed the wedding and it was quite spectacular.

But, in keeping with your topic, I should admit that it has always been one of my biggest fantasies to be "taken in" for a proper bra fitting. In fact, my wife and I have discussed it quite often. We actually considered the Maidenform store in the St Augustine Outlet mall. I was my dream to be taken in there by my wife who would summon help and tell them that she was tired of me sneaking into her lingerie drawer so she was bringing me here to be fitted for my "own" bras. And that I need to get a complete wardrobe of sissy underwear. Oh, how it makes my heart skip a beat.
EmpressViolet

Not at all Davina. I am looking forward to seeing footage of the Royal wedding. I just could not drag myself out of bed that early to see it live!

Being in your enviable position, you can make this bra fitting fantasy come to life so easily!!
_Davina_ wrote:(bowing) Thank you so much Empress Violet and I apoligize for hijacking your post. I often get carried away like that.

BTW, my wife DVR'ed the wedding and it was quite spectacular.

But, in keeping with your topic, I should admit that it has always been one of my biggest fantasies to be "taken in" for a proper bra fitting. In fact, my wife and I have discussed it quite often. We actually considered the Maidenform store in the St Augustine Outlet mall. I was my dream to be taken in there by my wife who would summon help and tell them that she was tired of me sneaking into her lingerie drawer so she was bringing me here to be fitted for my "own" bras. And that I need to get a complete wardrobe of sissy underwear. Oh, how it makes my heart skip a beat.
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

BraLover

Great Audio!!!Id soo love to have MsViolet make me get bra fitting also!!!The snugness of wearing a bra really reveals how much of a sissy I am but I dont mind!!!I love wearing bras to remind me im really a girlieboy. It would be awesome to have girls make me get bra fittings but cant find any to do so...As Im afraid to ask in fear of their reaction.