Show Me Your Panties Please!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

enchantrixalexandria

Do you think panties are just for sissies? Think again sweeties! I love when men wear panties and it has nothing to do with being a sissy? Have you ever wanted to wear panties, well now is the time to take the plunge!

http://phonesexmasturbation.com/show-me-your-panties/

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Alexand ... Alexandria
_Davina_

Great audio, thank you ;-) And yes, I think panties make a big change in my demeanor. I am always a lot more careful in case I get caught. And I also have been known to make them a little sticky. :-) But what happens if I make a big mess in my panties? I know I have to clean them quickly so i don't stain them :oops:
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
Dena

I love wearing panties!

When I was cupcake, my mom would do the laundry and leave a basket full of sheets in our bedroom for us to make our own beds. Inevitably, a pair of white nylon full brief panties would float out when making the bed (I have 5 older sisters). I would always put the panties back in the basket and pass it along. After a number of years, I chose to examine the panties a bit closer.

Eventually I tried them on and it was like being struck by lightning! Unlike anything I had ever worn. There were many times I would make a mess in those panties, pass out and wake up with my face in a puddle of drool!

That's why I prefer granny panties.
rowdyrod

super sexy audio. I love panties so much. The silky feel, the picot edged elastic that grip around my thighs and run right next to my balls. The cotton crotch that cups my balls. Theres just something so special about panties. Im sure for you women its just another garment, something you've worn all your lives but growing up a boy and in my teenage years wearing the tighty whities the cruel mens cotton underwear all the time...panties are like ice cream on a hot day! so very special. I also love that you dont really make a greasy mess with lube or anything. The panties are so silky theres no need for any lube. Im always looking for ways to enhance my panty fun. its such a thrill! a few times i went to a strip club and spent hundreds on lapdances. wearing panties under my pants was so fun with those lapdances :) One chic was writhing along me and she put her face in my crotch and she blew her breath ya know like if you are trying to fog up a mirror? that "Haah" breath that makes your breath hot. that went right thru my pants...

Let me tell ya that literally got my panties wet it was GREAT! anyways great audio :D