Do Me A Favor - a script

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

littlegirlyboy

Ladies
i have wrote a short script and i was hoping one of You lovely Ladies would record it.
If You want, i can add 'artistic comments' (when to sound distracted, excited, thoughtful etc), just let me know.

Thank You
lgb

Oh hey sweetie, I'm glad you're home.
I need a great big favor from you.
I went shopping at lunch time and I bought this great pair of shoes.
I really want to wear them to work tomorrow, but I've been wearing these
pumps all day and my feet are cupcake me.

You know our feet are the same size, and I was hoping you would wear them around the
house tonight to break them in for me.

Oh please, it would mean so much to me. C'mon, you can do it.
Who would know, you don't have to go anywhere in them, just around the house.

Really? You will? That's great! You're the best.

Now just take off your shoes and socks. I need to get something from the bedroom.

Why haven't you taken your shoes off yet? You haven't taken your shoes off at home in days, what's going on?
You can't still be embarrassed that you let me talk you into painting your toe nails the other night, are you?

Now that you've got your shoes off, let me slip this on you first. What is it? Its a garter belt and stockings, you're not going to wear an expensive pair of shoes like these with out hosiery.
Yes, you have to wear the garter belt, I don't own knee highs, you know that.

Let me slip your shorts down a little bit - going commando today?

You be a good helper for me and I might just give Mr Winky a kiss later, you'd like that wouldn't you.

Isn't it cute how your toes look? That's why they're called cupcake-toe pumps.

You know, as long as you're wearing my new shoes, maybe I should have you put my skirt on too.
Just so I can see how the shoes will look with it.

Drop your shorts honey, and put these on. Yes, they're panties, I don't want Mr Winky leaving any stains in my skirt.

Your legs look so nice in those stockings and the heels really help to show off your butt dear. Oh look, you're blushing.

Let me get my blouse, you know, so I can the whole outfit.

Hmmm, its just not hanging 'quite' right. Oh I know! Take it off, you need this too. Yes its a bra, and extra panties to fill it in. You want me to see the whole outfit right, well, it needs to be correct.

You know sweetheart, I've been wanting to change my look at work for a while now, and I just never have time to really try anything new while I'm getting ready for work in the morning. It would really help me out if I could try out a couple of ideas I have right now. That way I could see how it would look with my outfit.
Now just sit still for me. Its really lucky for me that you don't have much facial hair, have you even shaved this week?

Wow, it's almost like your face was just waiting for makeup, everything just flows on and looks so natural.

Your short hair is just so distracting - hey - let me get that wig I used for halloween last year.
There, now that's perfect. A quick spritz of perfume.

And just in time too. My boyfriend is going to be here any minute.
Yes My Boyfriend. My big cocked boyfriend.
I know, I tell you yours is big, but its really more of an over grown clitty than a undergrown cock.

Sweetie, look at yourself, You look like a little SUCK-ratary, waiting to take some DICK-tation from your boss.

You say you don't want to suck a cock? You didn't want to put on my new shoes either, and look how that turned out.

Now, go answer the door little Missy.
Ms. Susan Pauline

Nice little Script, Miss L.G.B.,

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
littlegirlyboy

Fantastic!! Thank You!!
<curtsey>
That is wonderful!
<curtsey>
Thank You for doing such a wonderful job. I couldn't have asked for more.
<curtsey>
Lgb