Audio request: A proper telling off for a silly panty boy

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

nancy boy Angela

Hello to all the wonderful Mistresses at Sissyschool!

I would like to humbly submit an idea for an audio. As a sissy, I understand that my fetish for ladies' knickers is probably seen by real women as very cupcake and juvenile. But the truth is I just can't help myself playing with my pretty knickers - admiring them, touching them, and prancing around in them. Definitely not the behaviour of a real man - he'd be more interested in what's inside the panties!

So wouldn't it be very appropriate to be told off by a woman for my infantile preoccupation with knickers, to be totally put in my place? The lady would taunt me and make it very clear what a 'silly cupcake' I am. I would be told in no uncertain terms that I am a wimp, a pansy and a big girl's blouse, and told to 'stop playing with ladies' knickers and grow up and behave like a real man - or at least try'. The lady would speak down to me just as an adult speaks down to a naughty cupcake, and subject me to long, loud, mocking laughter for my juvenile sexual inadequacies. For a final befitting punishment I would be ordered to stand in the corner of the room wearing only my panties, with my hands on my head, and made to repeat out loud "I am a silly cupcake with a cupcake panty fetish!" - over and over again, for Mistress' entertainment.

I do hope that a Sissyschool Mistress is suitably amused by this scenario and decides to record it as an audio.

Thank you very much
<dainty curtsey>

nancy boy Angela
x
Sing it clear
Sing it loud
I'm a sissy
and I'm PROUD!!
MsTiacontrolsu

The sort of audio you are looking for is something any of our ladies would be glad to provide but it's a bit more explicit and detailed than something we can post here on the forums. I highly recommend you check out www.eroticaudios.com and find a lady who would be willing to create this audio for you. In fact, since it would be a custom audio she could use your name in the audio and you could listen to it over and over again. Enjoy!
You can find out more about me on my blog. Just click the banner below!
Mistress Tia866-650-6789