Ms Lilly & Ms Nadia Talk About Their Love of Sissies!!!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixNadia

Mistress Lilly and I were chatting earlier today, and one way or another we got around to one of our favorite topics! Sissies! We both love our little sissy strokers. You girls are so much fun to play with!

Click here to hear the conversation

To hear more from Mistress Lilly, check out her blog here

my own blog will be going live later this week! check out my place in cyber space here

- Mistress Nadia
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Its wonderful to hear two such Magnificent, Delightful Mistresses giggle about how much fun sissies are for them.
No matter how confident and settled in our femininity even us more experienced sissies are, being laughed at and humiliated by Mistresses is something we treasure, even though we invariably blush a deeper pink than the blush of our make-up, when being so subjected! :oops:

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Dena

Thank You Ms Lilly, and Ms Nadia!

I've always wished to have friends like you in my teen years. I never got the chance to experience such joy!
All the slumber parties, playing dress-up, experimenting with makeup, and hairstyles would've been
much more fullfilling than all that shallow boy's stuff I did!
EnchantrixNadia

StephanieFashionModel wrote:Its wonderful to hear two such Magnificent, Delightful Mistresses giggle about how much fun sissies are for them.
No matter how confident and settled in our femininity even us more experienced sissies are, being laughed at and humiliated by Mistresses is something we treasure, even though we invariably blush a deeper pink than the blush of our make-up, when being so subjected! :oops:
Oh yessss. We both love to poke fun of our little sissies! It is sooo adorable watching you squirm and blush beneath our devious commands and at our snarky remarks!

And thank you for such the kind remarks.. Clearly you are a well trained little sissy stephanie!!!
EnchantrixNadia

Dena wrote:Thank You Ms Lilly, and Ms Nadia!

I've always wished to have friends like you in my teen years. I never got the chance to experience such joy!
All the slumber parties, playing dress-up, experimenting with makeup, and hairstyles would've been
much more fullfilling than all that shallow boy's stuff I did!
Oh yes little Dena! Being a girl is soooo much more fun than all that silly boy stuff!!!!

And ya know... Mistress Lilly and I both love multi mistress calls! hehehehe I'm sure with the three of us on the phone - it will feel just like a slumber party! We can talk about different clothes, and look at some pretty make up and clothes! Oh and let's not forget about shoes (Ask Mistress Lily about shoes - she can talk about them for hours!!!)

xoxoxox

Mistress Nadia
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

EnchantrixNadia wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote:Its wonderful to hear two such Magnificent, Delightful Mistresses giggle about how much fun sissies are for them.
Oh yessss. We both love to poke fun of our little sissies! It is sooo adorable watching you squirm and blush beneath our devious commands and at our snarky remarks!

And thank you for such the kind remarks.. Clearly you are a well trained little sissy stephanie!!!
I am just soooooo honoured that a Great and Magnificent Empress such as You would talk directly to an unworthy sissy such as me, and address me by name, Empress Nadia
Thank You, everrrr so! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
EnchantrixNadia

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
EnchantrixNadia wrote:

I am just soooooo honoured that a Great and Magnificent Empress such as You would talk directly to an unworthy sissy such as me, and address me by name, Empress Nadia
Thank You, everrrr so! :D
Tehehehehe. I am glad you understand your place so well Sissy Stephanie!
sissy_sindy

ooooh, it would be so exciting :lol: and embarrassing :oops: to be a sissy Barbie doll for both of you
EnchantrixNadia

sissy_sindy wrote:ooooh, it would be so exciting :lol: and embarrassing :oops: to be a sissy Barbie doll for both of you
Oh Yessss Sissy Sindy! We would just love to dress you up! I may even have you put on a little fashion show for the Godesses here