Lick a Dick for for Miss Lilly ;)

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MistressLilly

Hi Darlings,

This is for all the sweet sissies who are feeling a little wicked...and perhaps a little hungry. The ones who are curious about what it would be like to have their tummies filled with some sweet and salty warm cream before bed; or to wake up and start the day with a naughty protein shake. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hot and sticky facial instead? Whether you're a seasoned fluffer or a first time sucker, feel free to listen to all the wonderful ways I can help get you exactly what you need ;)

~Miss Lilly
_Davina_

Very HOT audio Miss Lilly, thank you very much ;)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
Jamie Michelle

MistressLilly wrote:Hi Darlings,

This is for all the sweet sissies who are feeling a little wicked...and perhaps a little hungry. The ones who are curious about what it would be like to have their tummies filled with some sweet and salty warm cream before bed; or to wake up and start the day with a naughty protein shake. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hot and sticky facial instead? Whether you're a seasoned fluffer or a first time sucker, feel free to listen to all the wonderful ways I can help get you exactly what you need ;)

~Miss Lilly
Mmm, Miss Lilly, I love long, hard cocks. And I do adore feeling my man's warm, pulsing head around my lips and in my mouth, and even deeper into my throat, as I also adore deep-throat.

I find cocks to be so neat, as I love how they instantly respond to my attention. A man's cock in my hands is like an instant feed-back device in reference to how I'm doing.

As a feminine gay male, it feels very nice to me to know that I can get men's dicks hard for me simply by being my dainty, girlie gay self. That make me feel so wanted: the fact that so many men pop boners for me. You know you're desired when a man has a throbbing erection for you!

Not to say that that's the be-all and end-all when it comes to relationships--not by any means. But still it feels nice to see such proof of a man's desire. That makes me feel very wanted indeed!

I've had trysts with men before, but my favorite type of relationship is with a steady man. I love knowing that I'm my man's girl. I love knowing that every evening I'm going to be held in my man's arms. And I adore the lovemaking with a masculine man. I love being the woman for a man in the bedroom. Plus, in going steady with my current man (whom I have been with for over two years now), we are completely free with each other regarding our bodies, and so my man penetrates me with no restrictions. He freely releases his manly essence inside both of my love-ducts. I love tasting him, but nothing makes me feel more feminine than when he spurts inside my tushy. Feeling his dick throb heavily inside my ass, shooting his loads inside me, is a sensation I can never grow tired of. I feel so connected to my man at that moment. And I feel so womanly and feminine.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com