It's My Party.....I'll Dress You Like A Girl If I Want To!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

AmberEnchantrix

I'm so glad you came to my party......we're going to have such a good time! But before the guests arrive, let's just change a few things! You can't say no to the party girl! I get whatever I want today!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Amber2/ ... lothes.mp3
Dena

I can't say no to you!
AmberEnchantrix

No one can! I'm very persuasive!
Dena

May I also wear stockings and heels, and makeup?! Pretty Please?
AmberEnchantrix

Of course! I can't wait to dress you up!
CathyLPeterson

Of course, gals, it's always so fun to dress up for a party.

All those years I watched my wife shave her legs, put on stockings/hose, dressy shoes, really cute fancy dress, style her hair a bit more fancy, do high-end formal make-up with smoky eyes, major bling jewelry with the shiny long dangling earrings + matching bracelets/rings/necklace, add a cute handbag + elegant shawl, all so we could go to a new year's auction, or christmas party, a wedding + reception, or big fund-raiser at symphony orchestra or art museum.

So I have LOVED having my turn (these last 2 1/2 years) to experience all that same fun of getting ready as a woman for a big party or event. Very fun a few weeks back to attend an elegant black-tie charity gala in Westwood here in LA, and I wore this amazing thin sheath dress, very clingy, classic black, with stretch black lace long sleeves that continue across the shoulders and back along the top of the bust line. Jet-black lace top thigh-highs, black flats, lacy half slip in deep maroon nylon, and favorite black bra with just the shoulder straps in front and back showing thru under the matching black lace. Big heavy bling earrings, matching necklace + bracelet, gold watch, rings. Added 8 hair-extensions to my already shoulder-length hair, classy-elegant formal make-up, lots of perfume, long nails in maroon to match my lips (and 1/2-slip), a cute crepe + fringe wrap/shawl just over my elbows (kept my shoulders/lace-dress + bra straps visible), and a tiny, cute rhinestone accented shoulder purse.

I loved moving thru the crowd alongside my wife (she was in an equally stunning black evening dress + heels), trying the wine, the hors d'oeuvres, mingling in such a huge crowd where I could be anonymous (just another blonde gal among 400+ people all in black ties/suits and black dresses).

Sign me up for an elegant party dress ANYTIME!!
AmberEnchantrix

Oh, just reading that, I can hear in your words how beautiful you felt! That's what it's all about, and I'm so glad you got an opportunity to experience that! And with your wife there, too....how amazing it is that you have that with someone who understands and wants to share that with you!

By the way, it sounds like you were gorgeous! The confidence and freedom you felt at that party was your most important accessory!
CathyLPeterson

I know I only pass in public at say, 85% to 90% (I'm 6'2") but I have worked hard to keep weight at 173lbs and waist at 30", so my frame appears thin/feminine.

I always wear long-sleeves - it just helps cover + look more feminine, even though I've let my arm muscles go complete atrophy the last 2 1/2 years.

My own hair is shoulder length all around + long feathery bangs in front, so that's good. Recent experiments with several hair-extension wefts that are a 99% color match and 90% texture match have been fun to add more length down in back and on the sides.

My face is still not very convincing, but with long hair + bangs, great make-up, and necklace + earrings to frame my look, it's clearly feminine/woman, but not "pretty" not "beautiful" . . . but of course, my wife says I look very much like a typical/average early 50s professional woman's face.

What always helps are these last 2 items: first, i have my own full B-cup breasts now (read my "lactation" post) so I can get a very natural looking, tasteful cleavage and jiggle "look" in low-cut/scoop-neck/V-neck tops (not in that black dress I wore to the gala), and second, the larger the crowd, the easier to just blend in among so many people, and I guess there is a third, that it was evening, low light, classical music, wine, snacks, candles, so I felt very much like "just another blonde woman in a black dress" among hundreds, so that all helps.

I guess I also love being aware of how I'm feeling in the thigh-highs, 1/2-slip, bra, tight nylon panty, dress+lace sleeves . . . . so it's fun to realize that all the other women walking around in their shiny/bling/sateen/clingy dresses are also probably very aware of their legs/slip?/panties/hose?/bra/straps as they sachet around the room along with me.

I could only imagine (and hope) that just maybe there was some mid-50s/early 60s gentleman in black tie who at some time saw me and checked me out not because he 'wondered' about my gender, but just because he liked my long slender legs in black stockings, and the clingy nice shape of my dress and the lace sleeves and getting to see black bra straps over my shoulders under the stretch-lace, my pretty blonde hair, and well, he just liked looking and wanted to get in a few more looks when he could.
CandiGurl

Well, if you insist. I love wearing skirts anyway :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
sislynn

What a great start to the night. I love the barrette in the hair - even better if you had put my long hair in soft curls first. The next step is to convince me that I am to serve - drinks of course, but also the other men at the party. Have me deep throat, swallow and maybe end up with a little cum on my face and especially in my hair. That will show everyone who is in charge and who is your little sissy girl! I love it!