Sissies Need to Suck Real Men's Cocks

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

_Davina_

Great audio, thank you.

As a hetero-sissy who never looked at or even thought about another guy, that has always been that one fantasy that scares the heck out of me. I have been quite fortunate and have a very understanding wife who loves my sissy-side because she discovered all the fringe benefits that can come along with such so since she and I both prefer a monogamous relationship, this fantasy is never a consideration.

But that doesn't eliminate that question in my mind of whether or not I happened upon the perfect Mistress in my college days who did what Empress Josephine did to her college sweetheart. With the right persuasion, could a Mistress push a straight guy over the line? I can imagine being teased to the point I was so frustrated, I might agree to anything, maybe. ;)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
Dena

Something I've fantasized about, but likely won't do on my own as I'm not attracted to men.
I would need a mistress to make it happen!
_Davina_

It's likely never likely because fantasy and real-life will always remain distinctly different. But it does make for a great fantasy.

But it is weird how in the back of my mind, I have always wondered if it could be possible. I know that the only thing that can really happen is whatever happens between consenting adults. So, in reality, nothing would ever happen that wasn't agreeable to both parties involved.

But, as a hetero guy who is so fascinated with everything feminine, I can picture a beautiful Coed teasing me and licking me to the point where she said that the only way she would continue is if I "agreed" to do something for her. It's at that point where I wonder whether her charms were worth giving in to something that I didn't really want to do.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'