Nobody Wants Your Cum, That’s Why You Must Eat It

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

If you’ve ever wondered why I and other Mistresses make you eat your own cum, the answer is simple: nobody else wants it, so you need to take care of it yourself.

Leaving it in a tissue and putting the tissue in the trash is just gross. I know you’re jerking off all the time, and nobody wants to see a wastebasket full of your jerk off rags.

Nobody Wants Your Cum, That’s Why You Must Eat It
enchantrixkay

LMAO ~ You make an excellent point Ms Piper, no one wants to see it. It's just evidence of all the jerking off they do! I personally think, they like eating it anyways!

Ms Kay Marie
susan9316

Dear Mistress

Thanks you for for being so clear. Nobody wants my sissy cum. I need to eat it. That is part of how i demonstrate to myself and to anyone else who knows that i accept my proper place in this world. To all women i present myself as someone who eats my own cum. Grateful if a release is granted but it is of no consequence to anyone else except as a moment to display how easily i am controlled. I accept that women are superior to me. I make no claims to being some sort of an alpha male. No thoughts that my cummies belong anywhere other than in my mouth. I agree that leaving it in a tissue is just gross and the end unworthy. Eat it properly. Even after the fever is gone. It is just the right thing to do.