"Cuckold Sissy Maid's New Tasks" - Ms. Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

emily21

Oh Mistress that is wonderful!
My sissy panties are quite soaked !
Wish I could be your sissy maid :oops:

emily
M_Cassandra

Your welcome emily! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Jeanie

I loved it. Only wish it was little sissy me there sucking on that beautiful cock. Of course I would love your cream pie, so rich with that man juice. :o

(Curtsey) I'm sorry I did wet my pretty pink panties listen to your beautiful voice.
Jeanie, a sissy boy in panties.
Jacqueline Patricia
Location: The beautiful reflection in the lake effected by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance

Mistress,

Once again a wonderful clip. I closed my eyes and pictured myself in the shoes of your sissy in the clip. I so wanted you to let me finish, as you shouted instruction to me. What a thrilling audio. Thank you for taking the time to make it for us.

Humbly,

Jacqueline Patricia
M_Cassandra

Your welcome jeanie and jaqueline!!!
smichelle

:D Maam, this sissy loved it. she wishes she could be your sissy cuckold.
barbieboy

wow. Ms. Cassandra, that was amazing! i wigh i could be Your fluffer girl.
M_Cassandra

Sigh.....so many fluff girls..so little time...thanks smichelle and barbie boy.
:lol:
jackiee

mistress thank you sounds like someone i known
sissy_joan

My new rhumba panties are sooo wet!

I would love to be a fluff girl. But a really naughty one!

I just LOVE this clip. Specialy the dark skin cock pumping in an out of my mouth.. mMMM! :oops: :oops:
Nancy

Sissy maids seem to have all the fun, don't they??...OMG!! :o What delish tasks set up for such a weak-kneed sissy by the wondrous Ms Cassandra, a simp who must remain under her pretty toes until "just-desserts" arrive. Truly awesome!!! :D
M_Cassandra

jackii, joan , and nancy...........such fab sissy names. jackii, you absolutely know why this is so familiar, don't you. Thank's sissyjoan who should fluff if she wants to, and nancykins who is My sissy mentor and always an inspiration. :lol:
sissy maid bobette

Oh my Mistress Cassandra what a erotic and arousing recording. It absolutely fits me perfectly. i am a airheaded, ditzy sissy maid who wears very frilly, ruffled rhumba panties under my oh so short french maid's uniform. When You came home and found me whimpering in the corner, i probably would have been sniffing and kissing a pair of Your worn panties and stockings. i believe sissy maids should be severely spanked for unauthorized panty sniffing, don't You Mistress.

i am very obedient and when commanded to suck cock, i obey promptly. Master Butch's cock is not only long but very thick and really fills a sissy maid's mouth. And i might add it is so embarrassing to have my little cupcake cupcake photographed next to Butch's monster dick. my little dickie though is three and one-half inches long, fully erect, and is only one inch long when flacid. The poor little thing sure did pale in comparison to that big thick 12 incher. i was so glad to be able to pull up my rhumba panties and tuck my little dickie away and out of sight.

Curtseys to the Mistress
sissy maid bobette
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
M_Cassandra

Would you like some salt and pepper with My little silk panties sissy maid bobette? How about a generous spray of opium perfume to send you into sissy maid orbit. I'm glad you liked the audio. Thanks for your feedback. :D