"Cuckold Sissy Maid's New Tasks" - Ms. Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy maid bobette

Thank You Mistress Casandra, but i am one of those panty perverts who prefers to sniff Your panties and stockings right out of the clothes hamper. i mean if You were kind enough to give this little sissy permission to fondle and sniff Your lovely lingerie.

Deep curtseys to the Mistress

sissy maid bobette
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
Melanie

This clip made me wet between my legs. I now realise i am a true sissy, only a petty little submissive sissy girl would be so turned on at the thought of being made a cuckhold. More Cuckhold stories please that was just amazing. And your voice, and your laughter, so humiliating. A true sissy must know that real girls need much more then our puny little clitty. Real girls need men like Butch who will make love to them like a real man. Hard and passionate and masculine.

Mistress Cassandra, us sissies need to be told where our place is, and that is on the floor beneath you, cleaning your cum drenched temple with our little girly tongues. Our clitty's hidden away from site. Your audio has taught me my propper lesson, sissies should never expect anything in return from thier teachers. and anything we are given (ie. a creampie dessert) is a bonus.
Loving the feel of lace
M_Cassandra

Butch is achieving cult status....also, cucking is the fate of the sissy no doubt. I'll be doing many cuck audios in the future
scarlet

This clip was AWESOME! you've turned me into a complete sissy, my sissy "dollie" is hard and my "pom poms" seem to be jumping up and down :oops:
M_Cassandra

Kewellllll!!!!!! 8)
janie

M_Cassandra wrote:Butch is achieving cult status....also, cucking is the fate of the sissy no doubt. I'll be doing many cuck audios in the future
You know, i didn't think i was into "cucking" until i heard this. i am so hot right now, Mistress Cassandra, i can't help it. You have made me a believer it's true - it is the fate of the sissy, in time and with the right taunting Mistress in control.

i found myself putting on my prettiest ruffled panties, frilliest dress, anklet socks and hair bows, and listening to it again, this time with my wrists limp like the little fairy it made me feel like. Ooooh!

Simperingly,
sissy janie
candyass

Mistress Ally i love all Yoiur audios.i am new to this forum and so i am just listening to these.i wish You could do more..alot more..i love them all..thank You..xoxo
slut_meme

thanks again miss , thanks 1000 time
Last edited by slut_meme on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
M_Cassandra

Youre totally welcome :lol:
MissMaddysPriss

Nicely done, Mistress Cassandra, although I have never really understood the attraction some hold for cuckoldry, or for "denial," for that matter.LOL

Also, the terms "Miss Priss" and "ditz" I take kinda personally!!! :oops:

Again, well done, Mistress.

MissMaddysPriss, P.A.M.
cupcake, may I wear the pink party dress again today?
M_Cassandra

Thank you MissMaddy'sPriss. It's always fun to amuse the sissy bois
irishsissy

Thank you very very much mistress. I enjoyed the clip so much.
I have to say it's your laugh that really does it fo me!!!

tyvm
xx
maid2clean

At least the sissy was going to get rewarded with a cream pie, I love cream pie, banana & coconut are my favorites.

Regards,
Maid
M_Cassandra

You're welcome maid and irishsissy :)
sissypantyhusband

:shock:
Oh my! I don't know if I have ever streched my panties more!!!