Please Ms. Ally - Girly Mast #3

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

cartman

Pleaaaase, Ms. Ally - put up Girl Masturbation Lesson #3 . . . . .
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Okay okay! You girlies have been very patient - I will put that on my To-Do list for the week :)
sissyrose

Oh yes! Thank you so much miss Ally! I've been hoping for lesson 3 for a while, but I've been too shy about seeming rude too ask...
oooh... my clitty is tingling...
del

Thank you, Miss Ally.
hayley

Thank You Ms Ally,

since Lesson One, this sissy has completely forgotten about grabbing at her silly little totem pole.

now, sissy always uses the pad of her middle finger to rub on her clitty button, much more feminine, far more pleasure, sissy squirms and moans with delight just like a *real* girl.

bye <curtsey>
Ms Ally
Site Admin

It is so cute to watch you girlies beg and plead - almost makes me want to prolong your waiting period just to see you do it!

The next lesson will involve learning to incorporate breasts and nipples into your masturbatory experiences - I promise, it's coming soon (hahaha).

Ms. Ally
Jacqueline Patricia
Location: The beautiful reflection in the lake effected by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance

OMG I can't wait. My nipples have become extremely sensitive lately. Miss Scarlett and I are exploring my having a monthly cycle and I think in my mind I'm convinced this is really happening. My nipples itch and tingle at certain points within the cycle esp just before. So this will probably be amazing for me. Thank you Miss Ally for giving us this Girly outlet. I love being a Girl.

Humbly,

Jacqueline Patricia
Jacqueline Patricia
Location: The beautiful reflection in the lake effected by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance

Wow!! :D Miss Ally, I can't believe how truly wonderful that felt. I did not know that I could be driven so close to orgasm by simply playing with my breasts. As soon as my hand went into my bra cup, I felt tingly in not only my breasts but kind of all over, it's not something I've felt before. It was truly amazing.

I am wearing my black bra and white panties (sorry they don't match, laundry day. tee hee), and now the panties certainly are in need of some cleaning. There was a little leakage going on.

Thank you Miss Ally. I am feeling more and more Girly with each passing day at SISSY SCHOOL...

Jacqueline Patricia...
Dena

bump