Ms. Cassandra - Lessons in Orally Pleasing a Man

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

pantyboy21

thank you mistress casandra i cant wait to try out the new cock sucking techniques.
curtsey
sissy nikki
M_Cassandra

:D and don't forget.......it's an acquired taste!!! Thanks
colette

Wow! That is a strong lesson. I feel sorry for those who couldn't last. With those instructions anyone holding back is not appreciating her partners loving work :twisted: :wink:
Always trying, sometimes succeeding
cheergirl

i have never wanted to suck a cock so much before in my life
barbieboy

simply amazing Ms. Cassandra. Everytime i think You've made the best audio ever You always seem to top it with the next one.

*curtsies
M_Cassandra

Thanks barbiboy for suggesting the writing on the t-shirt. :D
Nancy

Lessons for splooge queens, oh Ms Cassandra, we are surely not worthy, how amusing we must seem to a Goddess of your calibre :)

xox
nancy
SissyLisa

I've tried to listen to the audio several times and have been unable to hear it -- the volume is much too low. I would love to listen and try the techniques. When attempting to listen I have the volume on my pc speakers turned up all the way. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

SissyLisa
Ms Ally
Site Admin

SissyLisa wrote:I've tried to listen to the audio several times and have been unable to hear it -- the volume is much too low. I would love to listen and try the techniques. When attempting to listen I have the volume on my pc speakers turned up all the way. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

SissyLisa
It may be your settings - I currently have the audio playing with the speakers set at about 50% volume, and I can hear it fine.

Anyone else having a problem?
SissyLisa

Thank you for the input Ms Ally, but I dont believe the settings are the problem. Your audio's are clear and audible as are most of Ms Scarlett's. The rest are too faint to hear.

SissyLisa
Jeanie

Thank You so much Mistress. I have always wanted to suck a cock like the sissy I am, now I know I must do it. You are what sissy dream of with your giggle and laughter. As I paint my sissy lips with my own sissy lip gloss I know I need to be an air head bimbo slut girlie boy.
The only thing better than a beautiful cock to suck is a messy cream pie to eat.
I curtsies to you,
Jeanie
Jeanie, a sissy boy in panties.
forcedsubcd

wow! where can i find a mistress like you?! you are what my dreams are made of. very hot.. thanks
M_Cassandra

We do offer phone sessions here. Many of us to choose from.

www.sissyschool.com