~Ms. Tia Needs a Model For Her Prom Dress~ (Audio)

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Ally
Site Admin

http://www.sissyschool.com/tia_promqueen.mp3

A cute little tale of how Ms. Tia sweet-talks her boy-friend into modelling her prom-dress for Her so She can hem it...but that's not all She wants...

(Ms. Tia's page can be found here: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... mistress=7)
Last edited by Ms Ally on Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sarah wells-hunter

Ms Tia (curtsey) what a wonderful tale Mistress! oh to be the boyfriend in that prom dress. we sissies are spolied by the storytelling skills of our Mistress's

sarah

(curtsey)
tara_davis

I can't even begin to tell you how much I wish something like this would happen to me. Thanks for the wonderful story.
Nancy

We are so spoilt Sarah, that is so true. All these fantastic Girly Girls at SS ready to deliver such exquisite fantasies. How could one even consider protesting against Ms. Tia's extraordinary pertinacity for her prom queen? I was gone as soon as I heard her utter "cheerleading", not much reluctance here I'm afraid. Pink is so my favourite colour too Tia, I'd mince all day for you in that prom-dress and heels while your melodious femmy tones swirled around me. Oh my, we are so so lucky, please please pretty please, more installments to follow.

Nancy
MsTiacontrolsu

Would someone like to write a script of what happens next? I'll be happy to record it for you. I'm sure you naughty girls can think of something delicious!

Mistress Tia
You can find out more about me on my blog. Just click the banner below!
Mistress Tia866-650-6789
sweetheart

< curtsey> Oh my gosh!!! Mistress Tia, your story had me blushing all over in my panties and nightie! this little sissy girl got goose-bumps!! Listening to your beautiful voice describing this sissy fantasy was soooo exquisite! Thank You sooooo much, Mistress Tia! < curtsey>
Nancy

MsTiacontrolsu wrote:Would someone like to write a script of what happens next? I'll be happy to record it for you. I'm sure you naughty girls can think of something delicious!

Mistress Tia

I would love to Ms. Tia, but not sure if I can further YOUR delicious effort, that seems soooo complete. However, if any sissies /GGs here can suggest some script ideas, I'd gladly take up the challenge. That is one delightful scenario :)

Nancy

To further the audio story, why not try this...

Since you don't have a date for the prom, why not go with me? Wearing the dress... we could be sisters...

First have them shave, and put on some lingerie. Then, work their make up and wig. Have them model it for you, and teach them how to walk, talk and act like a lady.

It's not really a script, but just some ideas. I love your voice, and I am proud to be your sissy girl.

Love,

Tiffany Wood a.k.a. Jamie
erica_k

I love this topic - how about this for part two:

"Well, I wanted to know if you had a date for the prom cause, like the cutest boy in the whole school has asked me to go with him and I need your help. Do you know Tommy, the quarterback on the football team? You do? Isn't he just sooo hot? All those muscles? Hehe, why are you blushing? We are just like sisters, right? Don't sisters talk about cute guys? Well, anyway, his cousin wil be in town during prom and he doesn't want him to have to sit at home so he wants me to find him a date and all my girlfriends already have dates sooooo..... Well, this has to do with you because seeing you look so girlie in my dress makes me think that you could be his date. Oh come, on it will be fun! I will help you the with everything. We can spend so much time together. We can pick out your own dress, find you a wig, teach you how to put on makeup and even dance like a girl. It will be sooo much fun. Pleassssse. What, you will! Goodies! You will feel like a princess, I promise! We will find you the girliest frilliest dress so you will feel nothing like a boy. What? Well yeah silly, he will want to kiss you. Don't worry, I will teach you how to kiss like a girl too.
Nancy

That's gotta be mega, why don't you just pick it up and run with it erica, I'm sure Ms. Tia will be ecstatic with that one. I've been hanging out for Pt. 2 for sooooooo long. Go for it 8)

Nancy
MsTiacontrolsu

Wait patiently pretties, I will be recording that one within the next 24 hours. AND...Thank you, it's a very good script.

Mistress Tia
You can find out more about me on my blog. Just click the banner below!
Mistress Tia866-650-6789
BraLover

WOW!!! Mistress Tia's voice is soooooooo sexy. As is she. Great audio. I wish I was her model wearing her prom dress.
sissy_sindy

thank You Ms. Tia for this wonderful recording! i just LUV your voice. :D
sweetjanine49

so good
jaye

OMG!...Thia is soooo awesome!