Free Audio from Ms Ally - A Lesson in Panties

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Ally
Site Admin

Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
Heathergirl

Thanks so much for this excellent lesson Ms. Ally! Being a bit of a nasty sissy, i thought (hoped?) You had something else in mind with what to do about the cum-soaked boys undies! :o :oops: i understand that might be a bit too much for many of the sissies here, but i bet i'm not alone in my thought! Thanks again.
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Heathergirl wrote:Thanks so much for this excellent lesson Ms. Ally! Being a bit of a nasty sissy, i thought (hoped?) You had something else in mind with what to do about the cum-soaked boys undies! :o :oops: i understand that might be a bit too much for many of the sissies here, but i bet i'm not alone in my thought! Thanks again.
Hmmmm, maybe that's an idea for the Members' site where we can get a LOT more naughty than we can out here in public :)
Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
beths_pantyslut

Chello!

Thanks you, Ms. Ally, for the wonderful lessons you post for us.

I think that a good "ending" ;) would be to put the panties on and then lick the cum out of the underwear....~blush~

tony(a)
Samantha Whitelace

Hey there, thanks for the audio, was great. Where can i get the other lessons on audio?
Ms Anns steph

Curtsey Ms Ally, Just discovered this audio from a few years ago, Your lovely and talented voice is so clear and concise as you vividily describe step be steph instructions. This deserves to be brought back to the front page so others can take a listen as our Head Mistress gives instruction. How many will be wearing their pink panties for the rest of the day or will you be wearing those boy undies?