Mistress Courtney cupcake You to Suck Cock

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Heathergirl

Mistress Courtney,
Once again, as with Your previous audios, much anticipated and appreciated, But, despite a GREAT, SEXY voice and OUTSTANDING content, the volume makes it very difficult to hear. GREAT stuff though! Thanks!
Nancy

Thankyou Ms Courtney, a wonderful audio sample that is very true. I certainly cannot resist the command and my Ms knows this. Transformed indeed.
Donna CD

I too loved your recording MS Courtney and I eagerly look forward to a time when we can get better acquainted and You make me your girlfriend
Could be either:
I enjoy being a girl

or

Man, I feel like a woman
jessicamichelle

oh WOW! You pegged me 100% Mistress :) that's exactly how i feel.
sissy maid priscilla

Well Mistress Courtney, You are the Boss and when The Boss orders a sissy to suck cock we have no choice but to obey. Mistress, do You mind if i dress as a cheap, sleazy whore when i put on my cocksucking exhibition for You and Your friends. i want them to be thouroughly amused.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.
SISSY KRISSY

You can teach me ANYTHING, ANYTIME Ms. Courtney.

kisses from sissy krissy
KRISSY WANTS TO BE YOUR PRISSY SISSY!!
selenafair

My new mistress is arranging just such an evening for me--I think the cock may be poking out fro a frilly caisole and stockings!
sissyflowergirl412

Yes that is true I really REALLY NEED TO FEEL it in me
ashleysinpanties

Oh Mistress Courtney YOU NAILED ME. I really have no regular desire to take a cock in my mouth. But I would would NEVER want to disappoint my Mistress. If my beautiful Mistress commanded me... Well, I would have no choice. I would need to feel a hard cock in my mouth. And I would NEED TO PLEASE both the man and the especially the Mistress.

I love your voice, it makes me weak in the knees. But a little louder would be even better, the volume on the recording was rather low. But I loved straining to hear every word.

Thank you Mistress Courtney.
sissyjohnny

That was the horniest thing I've heard in years. WoW
tommygirl

MMMM yes that was very nice. I listened quite a few times while fantasizing
about being in that situation. Maybe someday...
Love and kisses,
tommy
janine_smith69aa

Mistress Courtney
I never sucked a cock, but after hearing this I very much want to suck cock for you. You understand me so well. :D
Jamie Michelle

This audio is so hot, Mistress Courtney! Thank you very much for it!

I adore sucking big, manly cock, but I love receiving some good, long, deep backdoor action even more. And I'd absolutely love it for a group of interested women to watch me suck my boyfriend's cock and receive bareback anal sex from him (I've been steady with him for nearly three years, so I feel safe making love with him without condoms), with him finishing in me with a creampie. Of course, after he came in me I'd clean up his cock and balls by sucking and licking all the cum off.

But before we started I'd be wearing nothing but white stockings, a pink garter belt, pink high-heel sandals and a pink lacy camisole top as my clitty and outside-ovaries dangled freely about, with my cute landing strip above my clitty showing, and while dressed in that exposed state the women could help me get ready for my man by doing my makeup and hair.

It'd be wonderful if the women in the group varied in age from cupcake adults to mature, older women. They would be free to make playfully humiliating and emasculating comments on how much of a cock-loving girlie-fag I am and give me advice on my technique and performance, and indeed to help out, such as by holding my hair out of the way as I deep-throat my man and by passing the lube to him when he's ready to enter my boy-pussy after I've gotten him nice and hard. Or if the women prefer, they can see my boyfriend mount me using just his cupcake and precum as lube, as after awhile of being dicked my pussy will self-lubricate.

My boyfriend can last a long time, and so he'd really give me a good working-over, with him moving me into various positions, ranging in such positions as doggy-style; him sitting on the couch as I ride him cowgirl style; to me on my back with my legs up on his shoulders; etc. (With the latter two aforesaid positions allowing us to passionately French kiss.) The women could request to see us use specific positions, and they can vote on what position they'd like to see me spurt my sissy-cream. After I squirt, my boyfriend could gather up some of my pansy-splooge to use it for extra lubrication as he continues to pound my fag-pussy for a good, long while--which is one of my favorite things, as I adore the feeling of being thoroughly fucked.

The women would hear me as I girlishly whimper and moan and yell out in my girlie voice how much I love his big, hard cock in my cunny and how much I want his cum. When my boyfriend finally cums in me and after I suck and lick him clean, and after getting cleaned up myself, I'd love to be able to wear the below fox-tail butt-plug as the women help me fix my makeup and hair, after which I would serve drinks and hors d'oeuvres to the ladies, all the while with my sissy-bits and my fox-tail showing as we discuss the previous performance. (I wouldn't want to start off the party wearing the butt-plug, as I want to start off tight for for my man.)

After awhile my man would be ready for a second round! Teehee.

"Fox Tail Anal Plug," Extreme Restraints http://www.extremerestraints.com/bizarr ... g_371.html

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com