poll question about video's

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

should they make feminization video's for the mistress always wins site

yes absolutely that would be great
96%
no i just want the audio's
4%

Total votes: 298
BIGMANJOHN

this is a poll to see how many people want to see cupcake feminization video's on the mistress always wins site.

maybe if lots of people would like them they might do it.
Jacqueline Patricia
Location: The beautiful reflection in the lake effected by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance

Well this is a no brainer... lol.. Every sissy is going to reply with a resounding, Hell Yeah.... Thanks for posting it. Being a sissy myself I think you can figure out what I responded..

jp
The beautiful reflection in the lake, effected only by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance.
BIGMANJOHN

Come on people the poll for input regarding audio had 399 votes this one should have atleast 200 votes we need more votes if thier going to do video's.
BIGMANJOHN

Im bumping this thread up to the top so that it gets more votes
BIGMANJOHN

so what is the verdict will they do sissy video for mistress always wins site ?????
BIGMANJOHN

wow 88 votes in favour of video's

any more news on video's
sissy.sandra

Hey there.

Wonderful idea with the videos on mistressalwayswins.com. I mean, you ladies are all drop cupcake gorgeous, so what's not to like?

If I may humbly suggest a format, I've always enjoyed the kind of videos where the dominant women is looking directly into the camera and talking to me as if I was right there. POV I believe they call it these days :) I believe that is one of the big parameters for the success of the audio site as it is, that you are talking to each listener as if (s)he is actually the one the audio was meant for.

Imagine a humiliation assignment in IPOD format, that you could put in your pocket and view in the mall or the beauty parlor, right before you go carry out your humiliating orders :lol: :oops: :lol:

Hehe, the opportunites...

/Sandra
BIGMANJOHN

[quote="sissy.sandra"]Hey there.

Wonderful idea with the videos on mistressalwayswins.com. I mean, you ladies are all drop cupcake gorgeous, so what's not to like?

If I may humbly suggest a format, I've always enjoyed the kind of videos where the dominant women is looking directly into the camera and talking to me as if I was right there. POV I believe they call it these days :) I believe that is one of the big parameters for the success of the audio site as it is, that you are talking to each listener as if (s)he is actually the one the audio was meant for.

Imagine a humiliation assignment in IPOD format, that you could put in your pocket and view in the mall or the beauty parlor, right before you go carry out your humiliating orders :lol: :oops: :lol:

Hehe, the opportunites...

/Sandra[/quote]

yeah quite right

any news on videos
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Duly noted! We will work on this. I have been talking with the webmaster of www.sissycaptions.com about possibly producing a series of sissy training videos. We will see what we can do, girls! :)
Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
BIGMANJOHN

[quote="Ms Ally"]Duly noted! We will work on this. I have been talking with the webmaster of www.sissycaptions.com about possibly producing a series of sissy training videos. We will see what we can do, girls! :)[/quote]

ok thats great cant wait for them.

and now it is 148 votes for videos that must be what the people want.
BraLover

Im all for this!!!!Id pay for it...cupcake feminization....turning me into a sissygirl.... :D making me wear bras/panties.makeup/french manicure/dresses/trips to salon/victorias secret for bra fittings/makeovers at mall.
sissy.sandra

Video humiliation assignments that you can put on your IPOD and watch while you're in the dressing room of your local victorias secret :D

Mmmmh.

/SS
BIGMANJOHN

192 votes how is this coming along???
BIGMANJOHN

BUMPETY BUMP...

... ...
princessdaisy

sounds good... especially if a few were animated (2-D cartoon) videos
girls wear the best outfits ever