Suck My Dick Bitch

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsJamie

xoxo MsJamie
~1-800-356-6169~
cupcake Bi Academy
http://www.cupcake.com/

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

WOW!!!!
The Mind BOGGLES
And the panties are soaking wet!

Yes, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE, MISTRESS!
:D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
candy cumslut

Another wonderfull recording Mistress Jamie.

i would come out of the bedroom dressed like a cheap, sleazy prostitute in black lingerie, black seamed stockings attached to my garters, a short tight black dress with my whorish makeup and plenty of bright red cocksucker lipstick.

i wiggle my ass, in my black, five inch heels and obediently kneel before You. i immediately begin to lick and kiss the glorious giant strapon cock working my way down to its balls and give them a long loving kiss.

i slowly lick the shaft from the balls to the head before i open my mouth extra wide and swallow as much as i can of Your long, stiff shaft. i suck and suck like a good cocksucker should and wonder will Mistress Jamie shove this giant dildoe up my ass.
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
jessicamichelle

i would come out dressed in a lavender corset, panties, fishnets, garters and 6" heels Mistress Jamie. i would crawl over to You and begin by kiss up Your legs.

i would lick and suck, deep throat it, wrap my red painted lips around it and moan all for You. mmmmmmmmmmmm i think i can be Your slut.
MsJamie

Good Sluts!

That's what I want to hear. :wink:
xoxo MsJamie
~1-800-356-6169~
cupcake Bi Academy

StephanieFashionModel

Dearest Mistress Jamie,
After receiving Your kind sucking invitation , I'd take time to look my sluttiest for You:
lashings of black mascara and eyeliner, glossy deep red lipstick, deftfully applied pink eye makeup and blusher the better to display that wide-eyed excited look when i catch You reclining ever so invitingly on Your chair.
I'd fussily primp up my best bimboesque 'big hair' wig, taking care to ensure each hair was just right.
Of course I'd be fluttering my false eyelashes ever so coquettishly as i'd turn and view my profile in my dressing table mirror as i finalise my look.
Of course I'd be wearing my clinging black velvet minidress showing just enough of slash of black suspenders against my slender girly thighs.
And to make sure I'd do my best sissy bimbo mince as i entered Your boudoir, i'd wear my strappiest, spikiest 6" heels.

Then, as soon as I caught sight of your inviting image I'd drop quickly to my knees, oblivious to the possibility of ruining my best pair of stockings, and, tongue hanging out and panting excitedly all the while, scurry over on all fours to begin my sucking.

cupcake to say, the sensation would be indescribably good! :wink:

jessicamichelle

thank You Mistress Jaime :) we sluts live to please
sissy_kelli

Thank you so much for the wonderful audio Ms Jamie!

I would be so honoured to suck your dick. I would totally dedicate myself to submitting to it, so I could demonstrate what a sissy cocksucker I am. I would wear a pink lace bra and panties, wear hot pink lipstick and mince into the bedroom on shiny pink high heels. I would wear my hair up in a ponytail, so that it wouldn’t get in the way while I devoted myself to sucking your cock. I would kneel reverently before you, gazing in delirious worship at your beautiful cock. I would demurely raise my head, not quite daring to meet your gaze, and beg permission to suck it, before eagerly wrapping my hands around the shaft and stroking it lovingly. Licking my lips, I would kiss the head, then lick your cock all over, bathing it with my tongue. Pumping the shaft with my hand, I would lick and suck and nuzzle your balls, taking one at a time, then both into my hot steamy mouth, sucking them gently. Moving my head back so that they popped out, I would give your cock one big lick from the base to the head before opening my pink painted lips and sliding it into my mouth. Drooling with joy, I would move right down to the base, deepthroating every last inch over and over again. I would keep my lips tight against the your cock shaft and massage it with my tongue as I swallowed your cock as deep into my throat as it would go, over and over again, as long as you would allow me to, for I would be in heaven the entire time.
Dedicated to being a cocksucking sissy anal princess
MsJamie

StephanieFashionModel wrote:Dearest Mistress Jamie,
After receiving Your kind sucking invitation , I'd take time to look my sluttiest for You:
lashings of black mascara and eyeliner, glossy deep red lipstick, deftfully applied pink eye makeup and blusher the better to display that wide-eyed excited look when i catch You reclining ever so invitingly on Your chair.
I'd fussily primp up my best bimboesque 'big hair' wig, taking care to ensure each hair was just right.
Of course I'd be fluttering my false eyelashes ever so coquettishly as i'd turn and view my profile in my dressing table mirror as i finalise my look.
Of course I'd be wearing my clinging black velvet minidress showing just enough of slash of black suspenders against my slender girly thighs.
And to make sure I'd do my best sissy bimbo mince as i entered Your boudoir, i'd wear my strappiest, spikiest 6" heels.

Then, as soon as I caught sight of your inviting image I'd drop quickly to my knees, oblivious to the possibility of ruining my best pair of stockings, and, tongue hanging out and panting excitedly all the while, scurry over on all fours to begin my sucking.

Oh your such a hot slut, panties are wet now! :P
xoxo MsJamie
~1-800-356-6169~
cupcake Bi Academy

MsJamie

sissy_kelli wrote:
Thank you so much for the wonderful audio Ms Jamie!

I would be so honoured to suck your dick. I would totally dedicate myself to submitting to it, so I could demonstrate what a sissy cocksucker I am. I would wear a pink lace bra and panties, wear hot pink lipstick and mince into the bedroom on shiny pink high heels. I would wear my hair up in a ponytail, so that it wouldn’t get in the way while I devoted myself to sucking your cock. I would kneel reverently before you, gazing in delirious worship at your beautiful cock. I would demurely raise my head, not quite daring to meet your gaze, and beg permission to suck it, before eagerly wrapping my hands around the shaft and stroking it lovingly. Licking my lips, I would kiss the head, then lick your cock all over, bathing it with my tongue. Pumping the shaft with my hand, I would lick and suck and nuzzle your balls, taking one at a time, then both into my hot steamy mouth, sucking them gently. Moving my head back so that they popped out, I would give your cock one big lick from the base to the head before opening my pink painted lips and sliding it into my mouth. Drooling with joy, I would move right down to the base, deepthroating every last inch over and over again. I would keep my lips tight against the your cock shaft and massage it with my tongue as I swallowed your cock as deep into my throat as it would go, over and over again, as long as you would allow me to, for I would be in heaven the entire time.

My panties are now even wetter. :P

Thank-you Ladies

Your all so sexy~
xoxo MsJamie
~1-800-356-6169~
cupcake Bi Academy

StephanieFashionModel

MsJamie wrote:

just knowing You took the time to write to me would be enough, Mistress, but knowing that i've caused YOU to wet Your panties picturing me at my sluttiest, has just made me wet my panties again, even though i'm dressed in my smartest below the knee skirt suit now!

MsJamie

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
MsJamie wrote:

just knowing You took the time to write to me would be enough, Mistress, but knowing that i've caused YOU to wet Your panties picturing me at my sluttiest, has just made me wet my panties again, even though i'm dressed in my smartest below the knee skirt suit now!

That is perfect!
xoxo MsJamie
~1-800-356-6169~
cupcake Bi Academy