several free full length files

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

allison_in_love

with the permission of the folks here, I'd like to alert everyone
to my totally non-commercial website, which contains a large
number of full length, complete feminization cupcake files (a video, and a few other things). all 100% free (no gimmicks, no commercial aspect at all). based on the feedback i've received, i also feel comfortable in suggesting that most people find them of high quality.

allisoninlove.multiply.com

(you have to register to use the site, like most, but it is totally free and takes only a moment).

comments are welcome.
pinksissylips

Hello,
I listen to to the one that is 2minutes and 6 seconds. I think this is a a great file I would rather not have the you need a guy line, but I love the wording on these files, they just seem positive regardless of gender identity.
Thank you for your work.
Love Lavendar

I am Lavendar, I come from a world you may not understand. A world where the Goddess still reigns supreme and the words war and promise do not exist.
girl_at_romance

I loved the mp3 attracted to men, loved it. I would have preferred that it didnt encourange you to be bisexual, but only be attracted to men. Maybe you could do one about giving in accepting and not needing to be with women any more and only loving a man. I loved "erotic_memory" too. thanks...
pinksissylips

HI,
if you see this request Allison. I would actually like no gender reference at all. I actually do not know of any positive male traits but if you can think of any and add those in. Totaly genderless, no sex acts. Maybe titled Better Person?
Love Lavendar

I am Lavendar, I come from a world you may not understand. A world where the Goddess still reigns supreme and the words war and promise do not exist.
andreasissyuk

Actually they're quite clever in that they all work with one another. There are suggestions in one that cross over with something else.
I also think Alli likes the world to be bisexual, so I think that will come over in her files. She's experimenting...you lot (and me) are the guinea cupcake and at least if you go through a purge it hasn't cost you $110.

These files give you permission to explore your deepest fantasises, kind of what cupcake fem actually is.

I've noticed Alli appearing on two sites now, interesting...
She wants to fem the world...
whyguys1

Allison's referral to these resources is a MAGNIFICENT GIFT!!!!

If you've listened to these, every time you notice you are feeling NATURALLY a bit more FEMININE and/or SUBMISSIVE..... say

........................THANK YOU, MS. ALLISON!!!!........................
janie2261

Allison,

I really like these tapes. They are fun and helpful. Will make more?

Maybe another erotic memory tape, perhaps with anal sex?

Your website mentions that you are a bi-sexual woman with a feminized husband. Do these tapes reflect any aspects of your relationship with your husband? Did you make them for him?

Thanks.

Janie
pinksissylips

whyguys1 wrote:Allison's referral to these resources is a MAGNIFICENT GIFT!!!!

If you've listened to these, every time you notice you are feeling NATURALLY a bit more FEMININE and/or SUBMISSIVE..... say

........................THANK YOU, MS. ALLISON!!!!........................
NOT!!
THANK GODDESS LYCIA
Love Lavendar

whyguys1

Have NO idea what the above was alll about.... however do go to the Allison site.

You shall very likely be more than pleased at all the excellent material that is freely offered to you.
rosalie12

The "Bi" tape couldn't have come into my life at a better time and I really feel it's working.
KaraDavy

I don't suppose anyone still has these files? Or knows of a mirror somewhere?

allisoninlove apparently doesn't exist on that site. :(
shy

You might look around on youtube. I seem to recall something there.

Shy
Gina La VaLampe

I found the first one at http://annasissydoll.blogspot.com/ linked in the "sissy blogs" forum a while back. And yes, they are wonderful to listen to! Allison's YouTube address is: http://www.youtube.com/user/PurpleGardens
Robyn Robyn

If someone has these, would they please send me an MP3 I could put onto my iPod?
bound4you2

They would be interesting file especially if you don't have slow dial up. Because you can't download the files and it takes too long to load a file to listen to it just once