Final Step For Being a Pleasing Sissy

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Mistress Ann

Ready to worship Mistress?

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Ann/Pri ... sPussy.mp3

Hugs,
Mistress Ann
www.teasedtotheedge.com
1-800-356-6169
sissyeli

Oh MisstressANN ,that was wonderfull i listened to it dressed in my finest lingerie and had a wonderful time i am so happy now that i have come acroos these wonderful audio clips and you have made me very happy indeedi can't wait to hear more from you i must go and change my panties because i have had a little accident in them, :oops: :oops: :oops: will be back soon your devoted sissy. sissyeli. :shock: :shock:
to be what you are
Gina La VaLampe

Ooooooh! Mistress Ann, Your voice is intoxicating and this sissy is begging for the intoxication of the aroma of Mistress Ann!
Mistress Ann

Thank you gurls!
sissy_sindy

thank you Mistress Ann for making me the best little sissy i can be. i would LUV to wash your pussy!
sweet cherry

nothing would be better than pleasing you Ms Ann *s*
sissybrad

oh mistress ann

what I wouldn't give right now to get all feminized and down on my knees worshipping your pussy! your voice is so intoxicating!
Ms Anns steph

Oh... Mistress Ann, I do believe you already know that I am desiring to be your best girl... and have been working hard to be a good girl. I agree with the comment that your voice is intoxicating...it is also enchanting.Look forward in you assisting me to be the best girl possible..
SissyAbigail

please, let me please you MS.
Please!!!
pantysue_g

ohhhh MsAnn... You don't know how much i want to taste that perfect pussy! Please MsAnn... PUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEASE!
pantysue
maid nikki

A ladies sissy maid wants to be the best little sissy she can be ma'am (sissy maid curtsey)
Ms Anns steph

Ms Ann... I can't get enough of your voice... I hope I am being a good girl as you are training me to me...
Ms Anns steph

Curtsey Ms Ann,,, as Rod Stewart's song goes "You're in my mind, you're in my soul, you're in my heart, you my best friend when I grow old.... you're in my soul" Curtsey.. your girl steph
pantysue_g

i had to cum back for more pussy tease MsAnn.... Please!
pantysue
Ms Anns steph

Curtsey Ms Ann...... you have so many worshipers.. you are very much appreicated... Thank you for all you do....Like Willie's song "PLease put on some speed follow (your) my lead, oh how I need.. someone to watch over me..." Thank you for watching over me....