~Prom Queen - Part II~ by Ms. Tia

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Ally
Site Admin

Ms. Tia arranges a sissy prom date for "Tommy"

http://www.sissyschool.com/tia_promqueen2.mp3

For a live Feminization phone session with Ms. Tia, call 888-650-6789
Last edited by Ms Ally on Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiffany Morgan

(squeals) I just LOVED it!!! Thank you, Mistress Tia!
erica_k

Oooh, Ms. Tia, when you say "dress" it just makes me swoon!
lildicky jeffy

oh, Mistress Tia, be careful. If You keep going, You might turn this guy into a complete sissy! You know how You and the other Mistresses here do that sometimes. :wink:
Nancy

So sooooo sweet Ms. Tia, well worth waiting for....your playful giggles, pleading pleeeeeeeeeases and general girlish enthusiasm for a sissy is surely to cupcake for. Pure perfection.

XOX
Nancy
MoniquetheMaid

Mistress,

Will there be a Part III? Perhaps in the ladies room at the prom? A little chat after a few dances...and kisses?
MsTiacontrolsu

Ok, gals...you want part III, huh? Well, get to writing, girls.

Maybe something about the limo ride to the dance, the dance itself including a few slow ones and of course the girl's room conversations! Don't be shy, write a little or a lot and I'll try to incorporate as many as I receive by...let's say....September 10th. That's the last day I will accept scripts, k?

If you like you can e-mail me with any suggestions at tia_n_cocktales@yahoo.com

Mistress Tia
You can find out more about me on my blog. Just click the banner below!
Mistress Tia866-650-6789
erica_k

Don't be embarassed, just pretend you are my boyfriend helping me shop for a prom dress, ok? *giggle* well, I know most guys would be too macho to spend a day looking at dresses, but most guys are not as sweet as you to help me like this. Now, what kind of dress should we get you for the prom? Hmmm, I think it has to be very fem. What do you think? *giggle* well, yeah silly you have to wear a dress! You can't show up in your panties, right? *giggle* Why don't you pick what you like? This one? Ooohhhh, I love it! It is sooooooo pretty. I think you picked out the girliest dress in the whole shop. Pale pink with a full tulle skirt. Oh, you are going to feel like such a princess in this dress! You have very feminine taste, you know that. Here, lets hold it up in front of you. Oh, come on, nobody will see. Do it, I am not kidding, you agreed to double date with me and we need to get you a dress. There, see, it is going to look so good on you! Don't worry about those girls giggling, I am sure it is not about you. Come on, you HAVE to try it on. I'll get the sales girl. Come on sweety, hurry and bring your pretty dress and the petti, we have a whole day of shopping to do!
lana36

greetings Ms Tia
(curtsey)

i just wanted to thank You for the wonderful stories.can't wait to hear pt 3.i know it's just going to be awesome.thanks again Ms Tia

(curtsey)

your little sissy to command,

lana :oops:
this sissy loves to dressed for the Mistresses.would love to meet other sissies for some roleplay.
tiffanygirl

oh how would love to be the beutiful prom queen dressed like the sissy in this story.
this is what our girlie dreams are made of.
suger and spice!
love
tiffanyxxxxxxxx
BraLover

I would love it if Ms Tia took me shopping & trying on a prom dress. I'd spend a day shopping with Ms Tia. As hot cupcake is how could you turn that down. No Way.
sissychar

Thank You A/all so VERY much for Your consideration, in sharing these incredible audio files with us sissies! TOO many of You lovely Dommes to properly thank here for knowing how to use us all, and to all of the contributing sissies for sharing their...er...interests! :oops:
Sincerely,
cuckable
SissyKimberly

Ms Tia is my favorite dom on this site, she is so teasing. :oops:
TiffanyS

Dear Miss Tia,

I love the prom dress audio. Are you going to continue the story? I'd love to hear you describe how we pick out our own prom dress, get all dolled up on the big night, (with an emphasis on what we wear underneath) and finally attend the dance. Will we pass as a girl or will the truth be exposed?
EdgeSub_D

Wow Miss Tia... I've got to say.... making out with a boy is a tiny price to pay, compared with getting to have you teach me how to kiss :oops: .