Sissy on a Plane

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsCecilia
Site Admin

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cecilia ... aplane.mp3

Ms Cecilia
888-737-8345
kinkadvice.com
rj

Ooh, cool concept.

Thank you for recording this.
sissy maid bobette

Wow! Mustress Cecilia, Its amazing how devilsh and cruel You can be. Putting this poor sissy on a plane to Vegas with a one way ticket dressed as a cheap sleazy prostitute with no money to get home. What options does the poor sissy have other than to sell his sissy ass on the street to earn enough for plane fare home. i can just see him wiggling his ass down the strip hustling johns for cheap cupcake jobs back in his room.

And next week, You are going to sissy run through the terminal completely naked except for a pair of frilly panties. You are a cruel sadistic Mistress. May i suggest that in this case, You put sissy in a pair of matching five inch heels for his dash through the airport and out on to the streets. The heels will make him take much smaller steps as he runs and give his ass a nice little wiggle for all to see.

Very funny Mistress Cecila. i just hope it isn't me.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
wannabe_baby

Ohh, that audio was so cruelly wonderful, Ms Cecilia. And I love the idea of what might happen after the audio is over; the sissy slut coming home to you and you taking her leftover cash, possibly hiring her out to your friends for lapdances. I wonder what delightfully shameful activity you'd have planned for her next. Oh, if that could happen to me, I'd be such a little whore for you, Ms Cecilia.
sissy_sindy

how humiliating .... dressed as a whore, far away from home, and only $20 in my purse! :oops:

what a devilish Mistress you are Ms. Cecilia! :twisted:
candy cumslut

Terrifying and incredibly humiliating Mistress Cecilia, but oh so exciting. Your sadistic cruelty makes we sissies tremble right down to our five inch spiked heels.

i just couldn't imagine the shame of getting on the airplane dressed like a slutty prostitute showing off the tops of my nylons and garters with everyone staring at me. But i know i would hard on the streets of Las Vegas sucking cock after cock to earn money to return home to You.

i was wondering Mistress Cecilia if You planned on locking up our little dickies in a chastity cage with a metal lock. Because if You do Mistress, we are going to suffer intolerable shame when we try to pass through security. A female TSA agent will surely pull us aside for inspection and make us pull up our skirt to show the cause of the alarm. What ever our we supposed to say?....."i am Mistress Cecilia's sissy whore and Mistress locks up my little sissy dick because i am a perverted, compulsive masturbator. May i please go now?"

i love sissy bobette's idea of putting him in five inch heels that match his lacey, frilly panties when You turn him loose in the airport terminal. i can just see him scampering in those torturous heels with all the patrons pointing and laughing at him. Too funny!!!
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
annasissydoll

oh MY GOD Mistress!!!
oh You are so INCREDIBLE!
You KNOW i am edging, trying to be good this week, but then Your VOICE in this recording! oh its so TORTUROUS!
my clitty is dripping drippies!
picturing myself obeying You as You praise my sesy panties and bra, stockings, having ot accept Your wonderful encouragment, making me FEEL sexy as i am so HUMILIATED
my short short skirt as You hurry me to the AIRPORT!
oh god so OBEDIENTLY putting on my skirt and blouse! my BRA showing!
oh GODDESS so embarassing!
listenign to You call me a silly girl.

oh my GODDESS LOCKING the skirt on! oh goddess i am so HELPLESS!!!
oh i am SOBBING as Your voice TORTURES ME so HARD not to make cummies!!!
WHIMPERING as You tease me for my sexy legs, LOCKING my sexy CFM heels on my sissy feet.
and a reflexive PANG of pride as You praise me "good girl!"
my eyes WIDE as You apply my make up, but my sissy pride hodling me still,
obeying.
because YES, i am YOUR slut. *pouting cheeks BURNIGN in humiliatin*
looking like a two bit hooker!

oh GOD teh Hello Kitty purse almost pusing me over the EDGE!!!
yes Mistress Cecilia i am YOUR WHORE!!!
alone on the palne dressed like a cheap whoe, on y way to Vegas! LOCKED into m skirt and shoes.
BURNING red! my caged clitty STRAINING in my POI ringed cage!

OH NO OH NO!!!!
one way ticket, no money!
SOBBING!!!!!
Yes Mistress, i'll have to WORK my way back home...
adn a two bit WHORE SISSY SLUT!!!

oh GODDESS! cupcake myself to step out onto the street corner, felign like a spotlight is on me, and HAVING to offer myself to the whoel word as Your Sissy WHORE!
my sisys mouth adn pussi to so MANY unti li earn enough to come home to YOU!

NNNGHHH OH GODDESS MISTRESS CECILIA so close to making cummies tht You are wet and touchign Yourself!!!
oh MISTRESS OH MISTRESS SOBBING!!!!

i want to cum SO SO MUCH oh i will do ANYTHING FOR YOU!!!
even please my awaiting public on the Las Vegas stret corner so i can earn my way back to You!
so HAPPY that the suffering and humilating of bieng whore used by so many puts a smile on Your beautiful face.
Oh Mistress!
Oh Mistress CECILIA!!!!
SOBBING sitting on y hands to keep from touchign my drooling clitty!!!

oh thank You Mistress Cecilia!
Your anna sissy doll
http://annasissydoll.blogspot.com/
i am Mistress Cecilias anna sissy doll