Just How Far Will You Go!!~Empress Sophia

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress_Sophia

Yes let me know how far will you go, I want you to
go deep into those sissy feelings and let me know!! Enjoy...:)
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sophia/HowFar.mp3
Last edited by Empress_Sophia on Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Erotic Phone Sex Sessions 800-601-7259 Must be 18+ Calls are 2.75 per minute, with a 10 minute minimum Billed discreetly to your credit card.
Empress_Sophia

Thanks clarisselovelace! Didnt delete the end
enough all good now thanks:)
Erotic Phone Sex Sessions 800-601-7259 Must be 18+ Calls are 2.75 per minute, with a 10 minute minimum Billed discreetly to your credit card.
bound4you2

I would go as far as my Mistress wanted to take me.
sweet cherry

i will go as far as you take me
susan9316

Empress Sophia

This sissy is ready to be taken on the journey by my Mistress. I will go very far.
sweet cherry

let me show you ;)
Ms Anns steph

Empress Sophia Curtsey

How far would I go to be girly? Well, I hope from the pictures I've posted on EE, I've shown how far I would go. From my blogs that I've posted on EE about my journey and my times out as a girl I've shown how far I've gone and am willing to go. In the time that I've been Ms Ann's girl and from getting to know lots of the Mistresses here, I've gone further that I ever dreamed I would..but, you know, I dream and desire to go even further. I suppose I'm at a stalemate at the moment, sort of a brick wall....and now you're wondering what the hell am I talking about. Well, for many monhs there were lots of interaction with the Mistresses, and now suddenly... it seems there's none.... zip, zilch, zero. It has me puzzled. I don't know what it is or what I haven't done. I suppose I'm just back to being very much alone... alone in this world, alone to make this journey on my own. In my blogs "who is step" I've written about my journey and have not posted part six... I suppose it's because part six is being lived at this moment in time. Is it something anyone would like to read about or couldn't care less. It toook me several years to finally accept who I was. Being here, only made me look inside myself to see that I've been on a journey for a very long time. All the Wonderful Mistresses here have been so kind. I've loved sharing a part of myself. Is that not what girls do? Share themselves? How far would or will I go...a small smile.....my answer is all the way... for my Mistress.. all the way, for the Mistresses here.. All the way...Curtsey Empress Sophia..