UPDATED - Cheating Ex Becomes a Sissy cupcake, Parts 1 AND 2

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Miss Molly
Site Admin

As the title states, here's part 1 and the newly added part 2 of "Cheating Ex Becomes a Sissy cupcake."

Enjoy!

Part 1
Part 2

~Miss Molly~
800-356-6169
http://www.femdomphonesexcalls.com
Last edited by Miss Molly on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
stephykate1

I love your voice on this. It's too cute!
Miss Molly
Site Admin

Thank you! Sissy babies are just too much fun for me!
wannabe_baby

Thank you so much Empress Molly. You did a great job. I agree with stephykate, your voice is so adorable, just perfect for teasing a cheating ex-boyfriend over being a cupcake. :)

I can't wait for part two. :)
Babytj

I cant wait for part 2
sissyphilipa

I would love to be treated as a cupcake girl :oops: Though a cupcake as well as a Mummy would be nice :oops:
Miss Molly
Site Admin

Thank you to wannabe_cupcake for providing me with such a fun script! I swear, it's like you know me well!

Philipa--I'd gladly adopt you and make you my cupcake girl...we would have lovely lil tea parties and I'd even let you play dress up with my big girl clothes, but as you can tell from my audio, I'm not always a nice Mummy...when my little girls are bad, I don't hesitate to punish them!
wannabe_baby

Thank you so much Empress Molly. You did a wonderful job. :) The perfect cute voice, just right to tell big sissybabies how pathetic they are. *giggles*

Sorry I haven't talked to you much lately. I think there's something wrong with my e-mail.
ms_jan

You have the sexiest voice I've ever heard. You sound sooooo convincing it just makes me want to snuggle with you! :wink: