Shopping For Panties-Bailey

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

prettyprissypants

Perfect Empress Bailey, simply perfect. I've tried so many times with the little bending over and stooping down to the bottom shelves to get my panties noticed but have never gotten any more than some giggles. How far do you have to go to earn a comment or two. I'll keep trying I guess, that embarrassed feeling is exhilarating. The giggles are certainly fun, knowing what they saw, but to be told when she saw the little top of my pretty panties playing cupcake-a-boo......... :oops: ...........some day
sissylilly

keep goin mistress bailey i love your work
rowdyrod

indeed this audio was amazing. so glad empress bailey did it :D she plays the role perfectly as a teasing little panty store clerk. love it!
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Prissy Pants,

I just happened to come by your entry form last January and it interested me.

My Mistress/Wife removed all my male under-garments somewhat over two years ago. My dresser has only pretty panties, camisoles, and full slips.

With my work schedule, chores at home, and errands sent on, I don't have time to shop. You're lucky! I also have to account for every penny I spend! If Mistress doesn't approve, I'm repremanded, at least I was, when She was healthier.

If you're frustrated and have a hard time having people noticing your, "Pretty Little Panties," [Sounds like a good name for a song, doesn't it?], then try the top side. Then the girls could look right at you.

There's a lot of lace shown at the, "vee," of shirts, these days. Join the Club! I'm always very selective as to what Camisole I should wear. Black goes very well with yellow and pink tops.

When you're out shopping, do you wear a girl's top and a skirt or do you still wear your male garb?

You want snickers and giggles? Wear your black cami and black, filled bra under your white shirt. People wil look, point, giggle, and probably call you names .... perhaps.

Only, perhaps. You see, there's so many of, "us," out there, that a male with female clothes being worn, that it's no longer a novelty.

Perhaps, I've been girl-thinking for so long, that all the matters to me, is that I KNOW which of my pretty panties I'm wearing. Even on the Commuter Rail, the girls (women) compliment me on my Nails and my blouses. Several other women passengers have complimented my on my Mary Janes. I own no sneakers nor have any desire to. All my shoes are heels and three pairs of flat Mary Janes. High heels are not permited at my day job. (sigh.)

By the by, how have your adventures been going? You haven't posted in a while. Any tips for your newer class-mates?

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.