A Sissy Panty Thief ~ Ms Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

M_Cassandra

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassand ... yThief.mp3

Caught red handed! Well you never fooled me anyways, little sissy boi!
rowdyrod

mmmm i would love to get in your panty drawer mrs cassandra. i bet it would be fun. great audio
sissy maid bobette

Yes Mistress Cassandra, i confess. i am a very naughty sissy. The moment You leave the house i hurry to dress in Your lovely panties, bras, garters, stockings and heels. And, of course, i steal Your makeup as well. i just can't resist getting on my knees and diving into Your panty hamper. Sniffing and licking Your lucious, dirty panties and worn stockings. Yes Mistress, its so nice to masturbate while sniffing Your lovely panties,

Are You going to punish me Mistress Cassandra?
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
M_Cassandra

I think a little spanking is in order!!
sissy maid bobette

Yes Mistress Cassandra, whatever You say Mistress Cassandra. my panties are down around my ankles and my sissy ass is high in the air, ready for the spanking i so richly deserve.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
candy cumslut

What a lovely recording Mistress Cassandra and so very accurate. Yes Mistress i am just another one of those tiny dicked, pathetic girly boys constantly running around in my frilly lingerie, spiked heels and whorish makeup.

And no matter how hard i try, Mistress, i just can't stay away from Your dirty panty hamper. All those sexy, dainty panties and thongs all worn by my beautifull Mistress. What sissy could resist. we sissies wish You would understand how helpless we are in the presence of Your worn panties and stockings. But i understand that naughty sissy boys need to be punished.
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.