Purging Again??? You'll Be Baaaaaaack ~ Ms Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

M_Cassandra

Oh come on sissy. Don't you think it's absurd that you throw out your fineries , wasting money, regreting it every time? Own up and stop whining. Every sissy brain splooge doesnt have to end with a purge!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassand ... gAgain.mp3
BlondeAngela

lol!
Not me, I love my women's clothes and accessories!
Even before I transtioned from male to female, before I was on estrogen and anti-androgens, had my facial femiization surgery, breast implants, etc., when I was still a man, I loved dressing as a lady, and loved my women's clothes and accessories!
M_Cassandra

Good gurl Angela. Be proud of all of your hard work and your choice!
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

now you've gone and made my cry, Mistress, remembering not just the panties but the ballgowns, cocktail dresses, and skirt suits, too! :cry:

But NEVER again!
Sissy I am, and sissy, I'll STAY!

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
M_Cassandra

Good gurl, pretty model. I'm guilty as well. Im a shoe junkie, some never worn and given to charity. I just hope a good sissy gurl with My shoe size happens upon them, buys them, and doesnt throw them out!
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

I can never have enough heels, Mistress Cassandra
Isn't it such fun getting all your heels out every day and deciding which pair you should wear with the outfit you plan to wear.
Even if you already know which pair you plan to wear.

Just scrutinising them and pondering over what they can do for you is such a buzz! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
wannabe_baby

I'm so silly . . . how did I ever think I could resist my sissy urges? :oops: Mistress Cassandra was right. Maybe to stop wasting money, I should throw out all of my boy clothes instead and be a sissy full-time. That'd certainly teach me not to be so silly as to think I could deny what a sissy I am. :oops:
BlondeAngela

Thank you Mistress Cassandra.
M_Cassandra

mmmmmmmm....youre welcome :)
sissy maid bobette

Oh no Mistress Cassandra, i would'nt think of throwing out my frilly lingerie, not to mention my spiked heels, stockings and garters, maids uniforms, wigs and make up. Even though i might feel like a guilty little compulsive masturbator, i know i will be back at it tomorrow.

Dressed in my cute little french maids uniform with black stockings and garters and five inch heels with a dainty little apron and maids cap prancing around like a sissy queer doing my housework. Of course i wish i was doing Your housework and You were bossing me around and cracking me on my pantied ass for any little mistake.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings