Brother-Sister Dress up

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

princessdaisy

I'm wondering if anyone is interested in this idea:

A big cupcake cupcake her little brother to play Dress-up with her, and he ends up wearing the same dresses and outfits as her
girls wear the best outfits ever
Little Giselle

I know there are at least two brother-cupcake audios posted here. From Ms. Hannah:

http://getgirlie.com/sissyforum/viewtop ... ight=#3701

from Ms. Heather:

http://getgirlie.com/sissyforum/viewtopic.php?t=6384

I don't think either of these deal with matching outfits, however.
bean&cheeseburrito

Matching outfits definitely sounds interesting. You can never have too many dress-up audios!
BlondeAngela

I was never "cupcake" to dress as a girl when I was cupcake, I wanted to dress as a beautiful cupcake lady.
I grew up with my mom and sisters, I had two older sisters and a cupcake cupcake, and by the time I was 12 or 13, it became obvious to my sisters, and to my mom, and my aunt JoAnn ( who lived down the street from us), that I was a femme gay boy who liked to dress as a pretty cupcake girl.

We lived in an urban neighborhood where there was a sizeable gay, lesbian, and transexual woman community, along with working class hetro families, and it was not taboo in that neighborhood to be a femme gay boy who liked dressing as a girl. It was also accepted by my cupcake.

My older sisters, along with an older girl that was a friend of mine in my neighborhood, were amongst my first mentors at feminizing me and teaching me how to apply my makeup, learn feminine mannerisms, and dress as a girl.

I did own some skirts and blouses, earrings, fashion scarves, purses, etc. that were similar to some of the clothes and accessories my older sisters wore, and other girls I knew in the neighborhood wore.
By the time I was 15, I dressed liked a boy to school, but sometimes dressed a like a girl after school and on the weekends. My mom and my sisters accepted that.

I remember when I was 16 and one of my older sisters was 18, I went with that cupcake to an outdoor rock concert one summer evening, and we dressed similar, we both wore long, flared and tiered, ankle-length gypsy skirts with white blouses and we both wore large gold hoop earrings, which went well with our long hair and gypsy skirt and blouse look.
My cupcake that evening had on a long black gypsy skirt and I had on a long blue gypsy skirt, and we both wore similar white blouses (I had a white lace bra and breast forms under my blouse), and we both wore large gold hoop earrings. We just decided to dress similar that evening.
Myself and my cupcake also had similar hairstyles in those days, we both had long blonde hair appox. halfway down our backs.
I was slender and effeminate and very good at dressing as a cupcake lady and at female impersonation, and I was almost as feminine as my cupcake, who was a very feminine cupcake lady. We looked liked sisters.

Myself and that cupcake sometimes double dated too when we were teenagers.
When I was 15-16, one of the men I was dating was a handsome masculine man in his 30s, (who was married to a genetic woman and had cupcake with her, but he liked some tranny action on the side, and I was his "ladyboy mistress". I always dressed as a beautiful cupcake lady when I dated him).
My lovely cupcake was dating a handsome masculine guy in his 20s.
I remember one evening I was dressed as a beautiful cupcake lady, and my cupcake was dolled up beautiful, and the four of us, myself, my cupcake, and our two men, went out to dinner and then the man I was on the date with took us to a private party in an old mansion.

My sisters were always supportive of me (as is my ex-wife, my daughters, my mom, my aunt Jo Ann, my beautiful genetic women friends, the females I know are supportive of my transition from male to female, I know some lovely women).
When I went on estrogen, had facial feminization surgery, breast implants, etc. and transitioned from male to female, those women were very supportive of me becoming a beautiful lady, which is lovely.
I am these days "aunt Angela" to my cupcake's cupcake, and accepted as a cupcake by my sisters.