Hogtied in Hose - new audio from Ms Tara

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Miss Tara

From a script by my dear Great Googly Moogly:)

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Tara/boundhose.mp3
connieling

wooo whoooo!!
Good to see you back Ms Tara! I was missing you. As I'm sure your harem of other sissies were too :)

Your voice is so perfect for sissy torment. LOL
I love it!
Awesome writing by greatgooglymoo too.

I hope everything is well with you, and all the other phenomenal Mistresses, Empresses and Princesses here.
I love you all as one big happy cupcake. :)
Miss Tara

Thank you, connie!! That is so sweet of you, and I'm delighted that you enjoy the audios so much:)

Miss Tara
greatgooglymoo

MsTara, thank you for your hard work. great job.
jmsissy

I love this audio.
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Tara <curtsy>,

Well, now I've listened to my first audio; not only from our beloved Sissy School but first audio ever.

I'm waiting for a call from my Mistress/Wife. I hope She'll be coming home from the hospital today.

Except for being hog-tied, I've been well-bound many times. You see, except for the chair in the computer room, I'm not allowed to sit ...anywhere in Mistress' home. When my wrists are bound, they are crossed in front of me and then my elbows are bound with the straps or clothesline behind me. Other than when I'm in bed, (I'm up at 3:00 A.M. each morning for work; I'm the only wage-earner), I'm on my feet. I'm in my Maid's Uniform at home. It's not some fancy French Maid Uniform, except when I'm serving Mistress, it's Hotel Housemaid's Uniform.

So, if I'm tied-up, I'm standing up. Before Mistress got so sickly, She was very, "playfull." These days, it's all work and chores. If I'm tied-up, chores do not get done. For me, being the submissive Housemaid/husband is a lifestyle; not a time for, "games," and, "play."

If I am gagged, Mistress prefers to have me with my penis gag as my ball-gag makes me drool on my clothes.

You could probably write a script from my life. I liked it when She was my Girlfriend/Wife rather than my Mistress/Wife.

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
sissy_sindy

And thanks to greatgooglymoo for the script! :D
jmsissy

I wouls love for this to happen to me!!![/b]