It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:28 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:02 am 

I really do admire the lengths you have gone in order to feminize yourself but you still smell like a guy.

It's time we talk about the different perfume scents that will lead you to haveĀ a sexual encounter with a well-hung male.

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/T ... ongWay.mp3

Continue reading my blogs, it's all here...
http://www.naughtyphonesexchat.com/

~Cindy~1-800-721-1962

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:20 am 

Your right Ms Cindy!!!i told 2 of my friends and they think is so cute that I like to wear women's lotions/perfumes. One of my friends talked to me how she's starting to get into wearing nail polish as she did so from 8th grade through high school along with wearing perfumes. She said she buys the 8-10 dollar perfumes and has said she would go shopping with me to catch & beyond. I'd like to go to Clinique/Mac/lincome/sephora to do this. Hope she will too. Do you think I should mention I like to wear women's clothes/bras/panties/boots/mules/lipsticks?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:27 pm 

Quote:
Your right Ms Cindy!!!i told 2 of my friends and they think is so cute that I like to wear women's lotions/perfumes. One of my friends talked to me how she's starting to get into wearing nail polish as she did so from 8th grade through high school along with wearing perfumes. She said she buys the 8-10 dollar perfumes and has said she would go shopping with me to catch & beyond. I'd like to go to Clinique/Mac/lincome/sephora to do this. Hope she will too. Do you think I should mention I like to wear women's clothes/bras/panties/boots/mules/lipsticks?
Mention it or just arrive for your shopping date clearly wearing some or all of the above.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:05 am 

I like to spray my panties with a perfume called "Lacoste Touch of Pink". Probably the most girly named perfume on the market. Have you ever tried this perfume Ms Cindy ?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:18 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Mention it or just arrive for your shopping date clearly wearing some or all of the above.
I have mentioned it and I'm going to along with wearing women's slacks/mules or ankle boots. I'll ask her what type of both/mule that she thinks would look best on me. Gem I'm going to tell her on our walk Monday. Do you think I should tell her I like wearing women's clothes/bra/panty? She knows I wear perfumes/lotions and mentioned to me about wearing nail polish month or so ago. Have feeling she knows already but doesn't want to bring it up in front of others to protect me. I have hots for her and her friend just haven't told them yet but I'm going to as she told me she wants to know more about me personally and I feel this is writing on wall where she will take control of our friendship and turn it into female lead relationship which is what I want from her.