Cock Sucking Sissy Guided Meditation...Miss Violet

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressViolet

Hello susan. I do know how strong that desire is within you to suck a cock. When the time is right...you will get your opportunity.

Hugs,

Miss Violet
susan9316 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:02 am Dear Mistress

It is very gratifying to see your response to my comment, that you know how much I want to suck a cock. You have helped me travel this path, to know myself, and to become myself, and i am ever so grateful. Is there anything more beautiful and arousing than the hard cock of a strong man? Certainly my sissy clitty hardens as i write this and hold that image before me. And, of course, should any sissy cream escape I will happily eat every drop, proper nutrition for the sissy you have helped to release from inside. xxooxx
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
http://www.PersonalPleasureCalls.com
EmpressViolet

Hello andrea,

I trust that you will come to a place where you can embrace your desires, accept them, and find a way to nurture
them in a way that works for you. They are a part of who you are. *hugs*
andrea973102 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:03 am
susan9316 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:11 pm So very true and erotic. i want to suck a cock. I am totally aroused by the immense beauty of a hard cock. Wanting to kneel before him and loosen his belt, to bring him before me, his scent begining to fill my world. Knowing that soon i will be tasting him, kissing his balls and shaft and at last the tip. Taking him inside my mouth, what i do crave so very much. Wanting to feel his excitement and looking forward to being filled with his cum but wanting it to last, to savor the time, to please him slowly, the sissy that i am, at last the cock suckeing sissy i was born to be. Wonderful audio.
Some women being in my rl would be a serious danger to my male side.

I hate that I like the idea of having washed, shaved, smelling nice on Mistress's order, dressed a bit seductive/slutty, she has me on my knees in front of such a cock.

Then telling me this.

I'd be lost... :(

Make another good audio that presses my buttons and you'll very likely go up my Charts!!!
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15620

Depends on the competition...
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
EmpressViolet

Why do you say that, andrea? I take it that you have not been able to
make that a reality for yourself?
andrea973102 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:55 pm
EmpressViolet wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:03 pm Are you aching to suck a cock, but have not been able to gather the courage? This audio is for you! Listen at least once a day to
turn your cock sucking fantasy into your reality!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Violet/ ... issyGM.mp3
Good luck with that! - https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/75 ... led-pillow
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

EmpressViolet

gem sissy, I am sorry to hear you purged. When I hear that, I cringe. So many pretty things just...gone.
But it sounds like you are putting your sissy wardrobe back together. Next time you have the urge to purge,
consider putting your pretty things under lock and key somewhere so you can access them when you feel
that irresistible desire to be sissy again. Because you will! *smile*

I trust that your circumstances will soon allow you to have an outlet for this side of yourself. I would
love to get to know you and help you move toward your deepest desires.

*hugs*
gemsissy wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:56 am
EmpressViolet wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:34 am So happy to hear you like this audio so much, gem sissy. Love your sexy profile pic. *smile*
*blush*
EmpressViolet wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:34 amYou are another girl who puts a lot of thought into cock sucking. Excellent!
In the last couple years it has been one of my most intense fantasies. While I recently purged :cry: , I've had a great run of late and have shopped many times getting the saleswomen to help me find the right lingerie, admitting I was a sissy. I love the feeling of putting anything women's on me, starting with satin panties of course ;). But I've felt at a sort of plateau of my sissy journey. If my circumstances allowed, I would be doing many more calls to the lovely Mistresses here at LDW but to take a real step... to let a man see me as a sissy... to kneel down and offer my mouth to them... to be an enthusiastic cock sucker and make them cum hard... I don't see how it will ever occur in reality but even now my sissy cock is rock hard at the thought of it. Wanting to pleasure him, taste him, have cock in my mouth, receive a huge load of spunky cum, oh mistress it sends me!
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

gemsissy

After being off these forums for weeks, I'm sorry I seem to have just missed you, Enchantrix Violet.

Just read the CD Shopping piece on your website and so wanted to add a comment. "She" got it so right. I couldn't think of something to add to make it better, all just great advice. Doesn't seem to be the comment field but I'm looking for a different way to get to that page to see if I can make it appear.
EmpressViolet wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:28 pm gem sissy, I am sorry to hear you purged. When I hear that, I cringe. So many pretty things just...gone.
But it sounds like you are putting your sissy wardrobe back together. Next time you have the urge to purge,
consider putting your pretty things under lock and key somewhere so you can access them when you feel

I trust that your circumstances will soon allow you to have an outlet for this side of yourself. I would

*hugs*
EmpressViolet wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:34 am So happy to hear you like this audio so much, gem sissy. Love your sexy profile pic. *smile*
*blush*
EmpressViolet wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:34 amYou are another girl who puts a lot of thought into cock sucking. Excellent!
In the last couple years it has been one of my most intense fantasies. While I recently purged :cry: , I've had a great run of late and have shopped many times getting the saleswomen to help me find the right lingerie, admitting I was a sissy. I love the feeling of putting anything women's on me, starting with satin panties of course ;). But I've felt at a sort of plateau of my sissy journey. If my circumstances allowed, I would be doing many more calls to the lovely Mistresses here at LDW but to take a real step... to let a man see me as a sissy... to kneel down and offer my mouth to them... to be an enthusiastic cock sucker and make them cum hard... I don't see how it will ever occur in reality but even now my sissy cock is rock hard at the thought of it. Wanting to pleasure him, taste him, have cock in my mouth, receive a huge load of spunky cum, oh mistress it sends me!
EmpressViolet

It happens, gem sissy. You are a sweet thing. Thank you for seconding that.
What are you trying to get to, exactly? Perhaps I can help you.
gemsissy wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:17 pm After being off these forums for weeks, I'm sorry I seem to have just missed you, Enchantrix Violet.

Just read the CD Shopping piece on your website and so wanted to add a comment. "She" got it so right. I couldn't think of something to add to make it better, all just great advice. Doesn't seem to be the comment field but I'm looking for a different way to get to that page to see if I can make it appear.
EmpressViolet wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:28 pm gem sissy, I am sorry to hear you purged. When I hear that, I cringe. So many pretty things just...gone.

*hugs*
*blush*
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

gemsissy

Thank you! I wanted to get to the CD Shopping post page to see if coming to it a different way would fix the no comment field issue so I could leave an appreciation there. :)
EmpressViolet wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:29 pm It happens, gem sissy. You are a sweet thing. Thank you for seconding that.
gemsissy wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:17 pm After being off these forums for weeks, I'm sorry I seem to have just missed you, Enchantrix Violet.

*hugs*
*blush*
EmpressViolet

Oh cupcake. That I do not know about. Sorry sweetie.
gemsissy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:55 pm Thank you! I wanted to get to the CD Shopping post page to see if coming to it a different way would fix the no comment field issue so I could leave an appreciation there. :)
EmpressViolet wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:29 pm It happens, gem sissy. You are a sweet thing. Thank you for seconding that.

*hugs*
*blush*
Empress Violet
800-601-7259