Sissy Needs a Bra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressDelia

Have you mastered panties, but REALLY want a bra?

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/WearABraSissy.mp3

Ms. Delia is here to help!

Every sissy needs a whole collection of lingerie! You do too.

Enjoy!
BraLover

I do want to start wearing a bra everyday. And yes I’m afraid I’ll get caught. My masseuse knows I wear a bra cupcake’s measured/fitted me in one and that was so hot!!! She even took pictures with her phone. I was told to wear it all day which I did as I ran errends/groceries and it was hot. I did love how it felt on my soft/smooth girlish chest along with the sing fit reminding my that I am a cream puff girl as I’m not yours/ldws but hers as well. This is something I want to start in the upcoming year and continue all the time.
EmpressDelia

BraLover wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:52 am I do want to start wearing a bra everyday. And yes I’m afraid I’ll get caught. My masseuse knows I wear a bra cupcake’s measured/fitted me in one and that was so hot!!! She even took pictures with her phone. I was told to wear it all day which I did as I ran errends/groceries and it was hot. I did love how it felt on my soft/smooth girlish chest along with the sing fit reminding my that I am a cream puff girl as I’m not yours/ldws but hers as well. This is something I want to start in the upcoming year and continue all the time.
A Bra and lipstick kisses are PERFECT for a true sissy like you!! What a cream puff!!

Mmmmm

Ms. Delia
BraLover

This who I’ve become and am with all of you doing this to me. All the mistresses know that’s what you & Ms Olivia did by turning me into ldws cream puff lipstick girl with lipstick kisses peremently on my cheeks. :oops: :shock: :( :cry: I’m so small/petite/weak/submissive & feminine standing next you you and the hot mistresses in second life. With bra/lipstick kisses on my cheeks I’ll slways be a cream puff girl as I accepted this it’s its who I am.
andreasissyuk

Quantum Leap reboot idea.
Sam leaps into the girl on the bus and doesn’t apply makeup to Petey. Instead, she sets him up with one of her hot friends who boosts his confidence and helps him to enjoy a loving relationship...
gemsissy

EmpressDelia wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:46 am Have you mastered panties, but REALLY want a bra?

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/WearABraSissy.mp3

Ms. Delia is here to help!

Every sissy needs a whole collection of lingerie! You do too.

Enjoy!
On the spur of the moment (because I suddenly had an afternoon free while on a business trip), I went to explore a lingerie shop and wanted to buy a bra. I purged last fall and miss wearing my sissy bra daily so much! It turns out the store was owned by Tia Lyn, an award-winning lingerie designer (her name dot com). She was very helpful when I said I needed help because I wanted to wear a bra. She was so helpful talking to me about breast forms, ways a garment can be altered to have the cups always filled like a stuffed animal, telling me if this or that bra was fitting me properly. I want to get breast forms now SO MUCH so I can shave all over, attach the forms, and go back to shop with her (showing off my breasts as I try on bras).

I must be an exhibitionist sissy. I like bras with some form to the cups and get a thrill wondering if anyone notices my small 'breasts'.
andreasissyuk

EmpressDelia wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:12 pm
BraLover wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:52 am I do want to start wearing a bra everyday. And yes I’m afraid I’ll get caught. My masseuse knows I wear a bra cupcake’s measured/fitted me in one and that was so hot!!! She even took pictures with her phone. I was told to wear it all day which I did as I ran errends/groceries and it was hot. I did love how it felt on my soft/smooth girlish chest along with the sing fit reminding my that I am a cream puff girl as I’m not yours/ldws but hers as well. This is something I want to start in the upcoming year and continue all the time.
A Bra and lipstick kisses are PERFECT for a true sissy like you!! What a cream puff!!

Mmmmm

Ms. Delia
It’s hot because you associate relationships with women/turn ons with dressing you, their clothing and a little humiliation/demoting the male self.

Having said that, some of that turns me on too. Just not explored it. Not met someone to and I don’t want to like it. It nearly happened once and I said no. Which is interesting because I initially got the impression of no. It was complicated anyway lol. But she might have planned it a bit, to have one in her car, or just circumstance. She didn’t assert though, probably a good thing. Is so easy to be programmed a sissy by a woman!

What will happen if she suggests a dildo?
BraLover

Dildo won’t happen..
andreasissyuk

BraLover wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:42 am Dildo won’t happen..
I guess you are a lesbian maid then.