Must have Undergarments for Sissies

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

Hey ladies, I whipped up a little something for you all:

The three undergarments you need to be exceptionally girly and feminine looking.

Listen here:http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... tHaves.mp3

Or read (and comment!) here:http://cockcontrol.com/thedailycock/201 ... ms-harper/

xoxo,
Harper
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Thanks for those wonderful tips, Empress

But dothe corsets have to be 'underbust' ones?
I have 'regular' corsets, or ones which aren't 'underbust' , which work wonders in narrowing my waist, but I can't wear them over my 'D' cup 'falsies'.
I've found, though, that my 'natural 'boobies' are forming into my bra shape, anyhow, so that I may not have the voluptuous figure that my 'D' cups give but showgirls boobs' tend to be somewhat 'pert' anyhow, and I have some wonderul patterned corsets that double cupcake outfits
Also
When I'm not wearing a corset I wear a waist cincher which might not give me the kind of waist my corsets give me, but its a good compromise and it looks good with a matching suspender belt
And I can wear my wonderful bouncing 'D' cups with it

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Ms. Harper

The main reason for the underbust style is so you can have fun larger boobs. :) You can also cinch in an underbust further than an overbust, especially the steel boned ones. The exception that are the full coverage steel boned overbust waist cinching corsets, which are meant for those folks who have been wearing corsets so tightly for so long that they have literally reshaped their ribcage. They are NOT for most people looking for corsets to be pretty... They're for the folks going for the twelve inch waist. ;)

I tend to recommend the underbust and a push up bra instead of going with an overbust alone; the overbust is hard to wear with larger falsies, and for a lot of males seeking that femme look, big tits are where it's at. lol.

I have both an overbust and an underbust, and as a woman with D cup tits, let me tell you the underbust is much more comfy! Tho, the overbust gives me cleavage from doom. :) It's hard to get the same effect with silicone falsies, which would be why a pushup, good falsies and an underbust are the combo I like best. Of course, this is using corsets as undergarments... you can use a corset as pretty overgarment. If you do that, just put the corset on last, over the clothes. I really like to pair a brightl colored long sleeved t shirt with my black brocade underbust and dark wash jeans. Boots and a fedora finish off my ensemble, and I look damn good (if I do say so myself!)

Harper.

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
> Thanks for those wonderful tips, Empress
>
> But dothe corsets have to be 'underbust' ones?
> I have 'regular' corsets, or ones which aren't 'underbust' , which work
> wonders in narrowing my waist, but I can't wear them over my 'D' cup
> 'falsies'.
> I've found, though, that my 'natural 'boobies' are forming into my bra
> shape, anyhow, so that I may not have the voluptuous figure that my 'D'
> cups give but showgirls boobs' tend to be somewhat 'pert' anyhow, and I
> have some wonderul patterned corsets that double cupcake outfits
> Also
> When I'm not wearing a corset I wear a waist cincher which might not give
> me the kind of waist my corsets give me, but its a good compromise and it
> looks good with a matching suspender belt
> And I can wear my wonderful bouncing 'D' cups with it
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
StephanieFashionModel

Wow
Thats a helluva lot of information to digest there, Empress.
I know I have a wonderful dark green underbust corset that I bought online, that I've never actually gotten around to wearing; partly because there are some overbust ones that I particularly enjoy wearing, -even at the expense of giving up my 'D' cup bounce.
But I always love to dash about and feel that wonderful sensation of my 'D' cups bouncing up and down in my bra, - which you would appear to be able to enjoy, permanently, :evil: , - and I think that this shade of green goes particularly well with my favourite 'deep welt' black seamed stockings, so I'll definitely try them out when next I'm getting 'all dolled up', which should be tomorrow night, and I'll report back to you! :D

Ms. Harper wrote:
> The main reason for the underbust style is so you can have fun larger boobs. :) You
> can also cinch in an underbust further than an overbust, especially the steel boned
> ones. The exception that are the full coverage steel boned overbust waist cinching
> corsets, which are meant for those folks who have been wearing corsets so tightly for
> so long that they have literally reshaped their ribcage. They are NOT for most people
> looking for corsets to be pretty... They're for the folks going for the twelve inch
> waist. ;)
>
> I tend to recommend the underbust and a push up bra instead of going with an overbust
> alone; the overbust is hard to wear with larger falsies, and for a lot of males
> seeking that femme look, big tits are where it's at. lol.
>
> I have both an overbust and an underbust, and as a woman with D cup tits, let me tell
> you the underbust is much more comfy! Tho, the overbust gives me cleavage from doom.
> :) It's hard to get the same effect with silicone falsies, which would be why a
> pushup, good falsies and an underbust are the combo I like best. Of course, this is
> using corsets as undergarments... you can use a corset as pretty overgarment. If you
> do that, just put the corset on last, over the clothes. I really like to pair a
> brightl colored long sleeved t shirt with my black brocade underbust and dark wash
> jeans. Boots and a fedora finish off my ensemble, and I look damn good (if I do say
> so myself!)
>
> Harper.

Ms. Harper

Sorry, I tend to info-dump! Especially if it's something I'm passionate about. And I do love me some corsets! :D :D :D

Please do report back on your outfit! I love hearing about other folks sartorial splendor, and the reception their hotness recieves!

Harper

> Wow
> Thats a helluva lot of information to digest there, Empress.
> I know I have a wonderful dark green underbust corset that I bought online, that I've
> never actually gotten around to wearing; partly because there are some overbust ones
> that I particularly enjoy wearing, -even at the expense of giving up my 'D' cup
> bounce.
> But I always love to dash about and feel that wonderful sensation of my 'D' cups
> bouncing up and down in my bra, - which you would appear to be able to enjoy,
> permanently, :evil: , - and I think that this shade of green goes particularly well
> with my favourite 'deep welt' black seamed stockings, so I'll definitely try them out
> when next I'm getting 'all dolled up', which should be tomorrow night, and I'll
> report back to you! :D
>
> Ms. Harper wrote:
> > The main reason for the underbust style is so you can have fun larger boobs. :)
> You
> > can also cinch in an underbust further than an overbust, especially the steel
> boned
> > ones. The exception that are the full coverage steel boned overbust waist
> cinching
> > corsets, which are meant for those folks who have been wearing corsets so
> tightly for
> > so long that they have literally reshaped their ribcage. They are NOT for most
> people
> > looking for corsets to be pretty... They're for the folks going for the twelve
> inch
> > waist. ;)
> >
> > I tend to recommend the underbust and a push up bra instead of going with an
> overbust
> > alone; the overbust is hard to wear with larger falsies, and for a lot of males
> > seeking that femme look, big tits are where it's at. lol.
> >
> > I have both an overbust and an underbust, and as a woman with D cup tits, let me
> tell
> > you the underbust is much more comfy! Tho, the overbust gives me cleavage from
> doom.
> > :) It's hard to get the same effect with silicone falsies, which would be why a
> > pushup, good falsies and an underbust are the combo I like best. Of course, this
> is
> > using corsets as undergarments... you can use a corset as pretty overgarment. If
> you
> > do that, just put the corset on last, over the clothes. I really like to pair a
> > brightl colored long sleeved t shirt with my black brocade underbust and dark
> wash
> > jeans. Boots and a fedora finish off my ensemble, and I look damn good (if I do
> say
> > so myself!)
> >
> > Harper.

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
StephanieFashionModel

Thats ok, Empress
We sissies love to girl talk
Especially with real girls :)
Its a pity about the 'quotes' problem; and bold, italic, and underline problems
What happened the old system?

Ms. Harper wrote:
> Sorry, I tend to info-dump! Especially if it's something I'm passionate about. And I
> do love me some corsets! :D :D :D
>
> Please do report back on your outfit! I love hearing about other folks sartorial
> splendor, and the reception their hotness recieves!
>
> Harper
>
> StephanieFashionModel wrote:
> > Wow
> > Thats a helluva lot of information to digest there, Empress.
> > I know I have a wonderful dark green underbust corset that I bought online, that
> I've
> > never actually gotten around to wearing; partly because there are some overbust
> ones
> > that I particularly enjoy wearing, -even at the expense of giving up my 'D' cup
> > bounce.
> > But I always love to dash about and feel that wonderful sensation of my 'D'
> cups
> > bouncing up and down in my bra, - which you would appear to be able to enjoy,
> > permanently, :evil: , - and I think that this shade of green goes particularly
> well
> > with my favourite 'deep welt' black seamed stockings, so I'll definitely try
> them out
> > when next I'm getting 'all dolled up', which should be tomorrow night, and I'll
> > report back to you! :D

Ms. Harper

I popped over and asked, and the answer I got is that they're doing some upgrades and whatnot, so things should be back to normal soon. I don't know what value 'soon' has, but hey! It's a known issue. If things are still weird in a couple of days, email me at harper@enchantrixempire dot com and I'll poke at the folks in the know and get them to hurry up. Or tell me something more meaningful, either way. :D

Harper

> Thats ok, Empress
> We sissies love to girl talk
> Especially with real girls :)
> Its a pity about the 'quotes' problem; and bold, italic, and underline problems
> What happened the old system?

StephanieFashionModel

Thank You, Empress Harper
Hopefully the upgrades will be completed soon, and this 'retrograde' process will soon be at an end! :)

Ms. Harper wrote:
> I popped over and asked, and the answer I got is that they're doing some upgrades and
> whatnot, so things should be back to normal soon. I don't know what value 'soon' has,
> but hey! It's a known issue. If things are still weird in a couple of days, email me
> at harper@enchantrixempire dot com and I'll poke at the folks in the know and get
> them to hurry up. Or tell me something more meaningful, either way. :D
>
> Harper
>
> StephanieFashionModel wrote:
> > Thats ok, Empress
> > We sissies love to girl talk
> > Especially with real girls :)
> > Its a pity about the 'quotes' problem; and bold, italic, and underline problems
> > What happened the old system?

_Davina_

I got the most AWESOME under-bust corset from this place in pink and black.

These people are so helpful and guarantee that you will be satisfied, fit and everything.

http://www.timeless-trends.com/
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
StephanieFashionModel

_Davina_ wrote:
> I got the most AWESOME under-bust corset from this place in pink and black.
>
> These people are so helpful and guarantee that you will be satisfied, fit
> and everything.
>
> http://www.timeless-trends.com/

They certainly look nice, Davina
Do you mean you ring them up, or do you shop in person?

Ms. Harper

I am utterly in love with Corset Story: http://www.corset-story.com/ I have five of their corsets, two steel underbust corsets, a steel overbust, a steel longline overbust (sadly, I have a shorter torso so it doesn't fit me comfortably, but it looks damn nice!) and a fashion corset with plastic boning.

:) I really like their 'corset of the day' feature, where you can find amazing corsets on sale. And of course, now I want more corsets! (mmm, reversible brocade....)

_Davina_

StephanieFashionModel wrote: ...

> Do you mean you ring them up, or do you shop in person?

The "Quoting" system seems to be a bit askew in these forums the past couple days...

Anyway, Stephanie, no, actually, I initiated it online!

They will gladly snail-mail you all the literature you want and they offered free returns on anything I didn’t like or didn't fit, No questions asked
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
StephanieFashionModel

I've got a corset similar to this one
http://www.corset-story.com/best-seller ... 3-azi.html

I have clip on suspenders that I can attach to my corsets and then mime to my favourite girlie, or show songs, using my toy 'mike'.
I so love that sensation of my stockings easing, and tightening as I prance and preen about in best pop diva style! :D
Sometimes of course I would wear separate suspender belts to avoid the inconvenience of having to switch them from corset to corset, and looking for the ideal position to clip them to
So thats what my corsets are mainly used for: to live out my showgirl fantasies, and not as a fashion item! :)

But my torso is very long, even by male standards

Ms. Harper wrote:
> I am utterly in love with Corset Story: http://www.corset-story.com/ I have
> five of their corsets, two steel underbust corsets, a steel overbust, a
> steel longline overbust (sadly, I have a shorter torso so it doesn't fit me
> comfortably, but it looks damn nice!) and a fashion corset with plastic
> boning.
>
> :) I really like their 'corset of the day' feature, where you can find
> amazing corsets on sale. And of course, now I want more corsets! (mmm,
> reversible brocade....)

Ms. Harper

I haven't tried using the suspender clips yet... mostly because I do tend to use corsets as clothes. :) My overbust corset is black and gold, and I wear it with a nice long skirt: for the Rennaisance Fair! :D I think I tend to be very conservative when I'm dressing up... even when I'm going to parties, I tend to dress first for comfort and then for style; but then, I'm usually rather active. I've had folks over my lap way too often to be super comfy with thigh highs, ruffled panties and suspender clips. I just keep picturing something catching or binding, and then he's crying in a bad way!

...I try to be a considerate Mistress, honest I do! lol

Oh, and I love shopping online! Most places will do return or at least exchanges, and I've found it's really easy to get help from the corset shops. I haven't had any bad service from the people I've interacted with.

:)
Harper

> I've got a corset similar to this one
>
> http://www.corset-story.com/best-seller ... 3-azi.html
>
> I have clip on suspenders that I can attach to my corsets and then mime to my
> favourite girlie, or show songs, using my toy 'mike'.
> I so love that sensation of my stockings easing, and tightening as I prance and preen
> about in best pop diva style! :D
> Sometimes of course I would wear separate suspender belts to avoid the inconvenience
> of having to switch them from corset to corset, and looking for the ideal position to
> clip them to
> So thats what my corsets are mainly used for: to live out my showgirl fantasies, and
> not as a fashion item! :)
>
> But my torso is very long, even by male standards

StephanieFashionModel

I can't believe you haven't wanted to act out your favourite Katy Perry or Christina Aquilera corset fantasies! :o
Its just such wonderful fun: even if you don't have an admiring audience!

Although its not just pop divas I 'do'
I 'perform' to old show tunes, and Adam and The Ants, and even some 80s 'big hair' heavy metal!! :D

The problem with those detachable clips, is that there always seems to be one that becomes detached, when I'm in the middle of a routine, :evil: or the spring goes in them! :roll:

Ms. Harper wrote:
> I haven't tried using the suspender clips yet... mostly because I do tend to use
> corsets as clothes. :) My overbust corset is black and gold, and I wear it with a
> nice long skirt: for the Rennaisance Fair! :D I think I tend to be very conservative
> when I'm dressing up... even when I'm going to parties, I tend to dress first for
> comfort and then for style; but then, I'm usually rather active. I've had folks over
> my lap way too often to be super comfy with thigh highs, ruffled panties and
> suspender clips. I just keep picturing something catching or binding, and then he's
> crying in a bad way!
>
> ...I try to be a considerate Mistress, honest I do! lol
>
> Oh, and I love shopping online! Most places will do return or at least exchanges, and
> I've found it's really easy to get help from the corset shops. I haven't had any bad
> service from the people I've interacted with.
>
> :)
> Harper
>