cupcake Got Her Sissy cupcake A New Dress ~MsSarah

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsSarah

Your cupcake Sarah bought you a cute little pink party dress. Let us put it on you my little sissy cupcake. I love how helpless my little sissy cupcake is.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sarah/s ... wdress.mp3
Jacqueline Patricia
Location: The beautiful reflection in the lake effected by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance

Ms. Sarah Ma'am.. That was very hot.. So hot I hope you changed the battery in your chirping smoke detector. :D We would not want you to burn the house down.. :oops:
The beautiful reflection in the lake, effected only by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance.
jeff2tease

:oops: I think it is a very hot audio, Oh I cum so much in my pretty panties :D
MsSarah

Jacqueline Patricia wrote:Ms. Sarah Ma'am.. That was very hot.. So hot I hope you changed the battery in your chirping smoke detector. :D We would not want you to burn the house down.. :oops:
:twisted: I changed the battery on the smoke detector. Ha ha! I think I started quite a few fires though.
RainbowGirl

Just found this audio and it's my new favorite!
Dena

I LOVE wearing pretty pink party dresses! I love the sound of my petticoat brushing against
my pretty pink satin panties under my pretty dress!
EnchantrixRachel

Dena wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:32 pm I LOVE wearing pretty pink party dresses! I love the sound of my petticoat brushing against
my pretty pink satin panties under my pretty dress!
"Swish-swish", Dena! *giggle*

xoxo
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!