Tumblr! » You Make a Better Housewife than Husband

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Ms. Piper wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:37 pm I am most certainly ready for all these gurls to become my perfect housewife. I'll put you in dresses with little crinolines underneath, a pointy bullet bra, and a nice smoothing girdle. You can twirl and cook a pot roast for your man. You can skip making desert, though--you make a sweeter tart than any pastry. ;)
Empress Piper, I just LUHVE wearing girdles! :D And vintage 'foundation-wear' generally. I was very fortunate to 'know' a very sweet, understanding Welsh Ebay seller lady who took special interest in helping me acquire such items (girdles, panti-girdles, corselettes, lace-trimmed 'French' knickers etc). They've proved to be the perfect accompaniment to my fully fashioned nylons! :D
And, while I don't have any 'bullet bras', I do have some wonderful lacy 'long-line' bras - kinda like the bras Jane Russell used to wear.

btw, I so love some of your wonderful descriptions and images in this audio - like the image of my boss always getting me to climb a ladder, so she can cupcake up my skirts; the 'need to always be in heels and hose' (I'm happy to oblige, Empress! :) ); the demure 1950's sissy housewife who needs to be slutty, on occasion, to teach her 'tomcatting' (love that term! :) husband that home is where the hot sex is, too! :)

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Ms. Piper

It's amazing how much the 1950s captures a sissy's imagination. For cis women that wasn't a particularly freeing time, but you sissies just revel in it! I guess if you were the housewives back then, there'd be no "running for the shelter of cupcake's little helper," huh?
StephanieFashionModel

Mistress Piper, I think it's those images of the pretty, feminine, stay-at-home wife, happily doing her chores and looking forward to hubby to return home so she can wait on him hand and foot that is so appealing to us submissive, ultra-feminine sissies.
(For 'hubby', of course, read Mistress/Owner for us sissies!) [giggles] :D

And, of course, since the 50s are the era of the classic black stockings and garter-belt attired cheesecake-cutie, too, why would we sissies not want to be transported back there? [giggles] :wink:

StephanieFashionModel

I got the most unbelievably unexpected THRILL, last night, watching the Todd Haynes 1950s set movie, 'Far From Heaven'.
I'm sure that all of us wannabe 50s sissy housewives would have drooled over ALL of the outfits and hair and makeup looks, even if we don't have quite the 'waists' to pull off the perfect silhouette :( :wink: . But it was late on that I almost wet myself with excitement, seeing Julianne Moore wearing a 'knitted' (Chanel-inspired) skirt suit, EXACTLY like one in my closet, a great fave of mine! (a knitted two piece, with below-the-knee skirt and 'high-neck' jacket, with big black buttons. :shock: :D :o

I couldn't tell, because that scene was filmed in twilight, but I think hers was a different shade to mine, which is reddish brown(not dissimilar to my avatar wig) with black interlay. Naturally, I bought it on Ebay (for 'half-nothing') :D and it actually helps that the jacket is a little big on the 'super-slim' me now, because I can wear it with my DD breast forms without my boobs being too prominent! :D

Now, the next time I sit down to watch the movie, I'll be wearing that outfit, with appropriate 50s elegant wig (probably my one favourite 3" heel, a nice blend of browns!)
(and I'll try to get a screenshot, girls - or at least tell you the time of the scene!)

Jamie Michelle

StephanieFashionModel wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:42 am I got the most unbelievably unexpected THRILL, last night, watching the Todd Haynes 1950s set movie, 'Far From Heaven'.
I'm sure that all of us wannabe 50s sissy housewives would have drooled over ALL of the outfits and hair and makeup looks, even if we don't have quite the 'waists' to pull off the perfect silhouette :( :wink: . But it was late on that I almost wet myself with excitement, seeing Julianne Moore wearing a 'knitted' (Chanel-inspired) skirt suit, EXACTLY like one in my closet, a great fave of mine! (a knitted two piece, with below-the-knee skirt and 'high-neck' jacket, with big black buttons. :shock: :D :o

I couldn't tell, because that scene was filmed in twilight, but I think hers was a different shade to mine, which is reddish brown(not dissimilar to my avatar wig) with black interlay. Naturally, I bought it on Ebay (for 'half-nothing') :D and it actually helps that the jacket is a little big on the 'super-slim' me now, because I can wear it with my DD breast forms without my boobs being too prominent! :D

Now, the next time I sit down to watch the movie, I'll be wearing that outfit, with appropriate 50s elegant wig (probably my one favourite 3" heel, a nice blend of browns!)
(and I'll try to get a screenshot, girls - or at least tell you the time of the scene!)
Thanks for that film reference, Stephanie Fashion Model! It sounds like an interesting movie. And yes, I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of the outfit you mention!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com