PSA For Sissies Getting Those Perfect Tan Lines

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

Earlier this month, one of my favorite sissies wanted to get some tan lines to show off during a recent session.

Silly me, but I assumed this sissy would be getting a spray tan at a salon. I figured this would be the quickest and easiest way for a sissy to get some sexy tan lines. I also figured it would be a sexy way to be put on display a little, to be wearing your bra and panties while you get your tan sprayed on!

My sissy finally told me she planned to get a tan the old fashioned way, by spending many hours by the pool, laying out and sunbathing like a sexy hot babe. She even oiled herself up and everything! Oh la la!

The result was some very sexy tan lines that showed off all of her sexy bits–especially her cute little boobies–in bright white against a nice brown tan.
Now comes the funny part! It has been a little over a week since sissy put on her little tan line show for me. I saw her again today, and her tan lines are still VERY obvious!

enchantrixkay

Ms Piper
As much as I have always thought tan lines could ruin an outfit, I will admit, I have come around to the thought that tan lines are sexy. Especially when naked. (Ive always tried to avoid them until recently lol)

I love that your sissy went all out old school ~ putting the time and attention into the tan ~ oil and all!!! I'll be she loved the way she looked. And she should ~ she deserved it.

Ms Kay Marie
BraLover

This is something I’ve thought long and hard about. I’d love to do this especially with bra lines. Not wearing bra/breast forms I feel naked same with panties. Both are so soft and feel so good against my soft girlish smooth smelling waxed skin. As I’ve said before most women my age are married with kids and I’m not and girls I play tennis with have put me in friend zone this means I’m not boyfriend material anymore and I’m fine with this. Honestly I think I should just come out to them since they did this to me. I’ve spent to much money on women’s clothes/bras/wigs/lipsticks to purge. This would be hot to do and hopefully girls will accept this.
Jamie Michelle

Ms. Piper wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:22 pm Earlier this month, one of my favorite sissies wanted to get some tan lines to show off during a recent session.

Silly me, but I assumed this sissy would be getting a spray tan at a salon. I figured this would be the quickest and easiest way for a sissy to get some sexy tan lines. I also figured it would be a sexy way to be put on display a little, to be wearing your bra and panties while you get your tan sprayed on!

My sissy finally told me she planned to get a tan the old fashioned way, by spending many hours by the pool, laying out and sunbathing like a sexy hot babe. She even oiled herself up and everything! Oh la la!

The result was some very sexy tan lines that showed off all of her sexy bits–especially her cute little boobies–in bright white against a nice brown tan.
Now comes the funny part! It has been a little over a week since sissy put on her little tan line show for me. I saw her again today, and her tan lines are still VERY obvious!

Thank you for this recording, Ms. Piper!

I'm fortunate in that I tan-up quite nicely when I'm out in the Sun enough. Plus, swimming is one of my favorite activities. I look forward to the warmer months arriving again, since I prefer it when the weather is warm.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com