It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:23 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:18 pm 

It’s true that not every cocksucker is a sissy, and it’s true that not every sissy sucks cock. BUT a cocksucking sissy is VERY good at what she does!
Do all sissies have a strong desire to please? I’ve discovered that (in general) they really do! They want to please their Mistress, and they want to please their man. It’s not all about getting that big cum reward at the end of it all (although getting a load of cum in her mouth is a powerful motivator!)
Sissies embrace their submission and they relish it. Cocksucking is an entirely submissive act. When you’re sucking cock, you’re not thinking about pleasing yourself (although knowing you have the power to please a cock enough to make it explode in your mouth is often very pleasurable to a sissy).

Even when sucking cock is all about the sissy humiliation and training, a sissy will work very hard to be the very best she can be. No sissy would ever think about sucking dick halfheartedly!

Sissies Make Great Cocksuckers Because They LOVE To Please

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:19 pm 

Quote:
It’s true that not every cocksucker is a sissy, and it’s true that not every sissy sucks cock. BUT a cocksucking sissy is VERY good at what she does!
Do all sissies have a strong desire to please? I’ve discovered that (in general) they really do! They want to please their Mistress, and they want to please their man. It’s not all about getting that big cum reward at the end of it all (although getting a load of cum in her mouth is a powerful motivator!)
Sissies embrace their submission and they relish it. Cocksucking is an entirely submissive act. When you’re sucking cock, you’re not thinking about pleasing yourself (although knowing you have the power to please a cock enough to make it explode in your mouth is often very pleasurable to a sissy).

Even when sucking cock is all about the sissy humiliation and training, a sissy will work very hard to be the very best she can be. No sissy would ever think about sucking dick halfheartedly!

Sissies Make Great Cocksuckers Because They LOVE To Please
Wow, this is so hot! Thank you so much for this excellent recording, Ms. Piper! I certainly know that when I suck cock that I aim to please! Teehee!

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.host56.com