Hey Sissy, Your Bra Strap Is Showing!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

One of my favorite ways to humiliate a sissy is to make her wear lingerie in public situations such as work or cupcake functions.
Now, my intent is not to expose a sissy. I merely want to make her feel nervous and excited about possibly being found out–after all, when you wear tight panties but aren’t used to how they feel, it’s like everyone can see right through your clothes!

You’re not really exposed, but you feel exposed. You’re paranoid about VPLs (visible panty lines) giving you away. You purposefully wore a heavier shirt than you needed to conceal your bra. You shy away from people who might want to hug you or give you a big manly pat on the back.

You did everything you could think of to conceal your sissy lingerie under your clothes, and you shouldn’t feel your heart drop to your knees when you see that lady doing a double-take when she looks over in your direction.

Jamie Michelle

Ms. Piper wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:27 pm One of my favorite ways to humiliate a sissy is to make her wear lingerie in public situations such as work or cupcake functions.
Now, my intent is not to expose a sissy. I merely want to make her feel nervous and excited about possibly being found out–after all, when you wear tight panties but aren’t used to how they feel, it’s like everyone can see right through your clothes!

You’re not really exposed, but you feel exposed. You’re paranoid about VPLs (visible panty lines) giving you away. You purposefully wore a heavier shirt than you needed to conceal your bra. You shy away from people who might want to hug you or give you a big manly pat on the back.

You did everything you could think of to conceal your sissy lingerie under your clothes, and you shouldn’t feel your heart drop to your knees when you see that lady doing a double-take when she looks over in your direction.

Thank you for this nice recording, Ms. Piper! I'm fortunate in being out of the closet, and I dress en femme full-time! I love being able to live my life femininely! Yippee!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
BraLover

I want this to happen to me for real!!! That would be so hot and total submission to women!!!
Ms. Piper

BraLover wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:39 am I want this to happen to me for real!!! That would be so hot and total submission to women!!!
BraLover, there's no reason for you not to be dressing in a bra all the time now that the weather is cooling off. Once it's sweater season, you could most certainly hide a bra under a shirt and thick sweater. Nobody would see it, but it would seem like everyone would know what you're wearing underneath! ;)
BraLover

I have done this Ms Piper going out with my masseuse going out with her for shopping where she had me hold her purse and shopping bags :( :shock: :oops: :cry: then went for lunch. I did wear my leggings with a ankle boots bra/panties women’s turtleneck sweater with perfume and lotion. She said I looked so cute and adorable and if anyone noticed or said anything she would tell them she did this to me. It was a rush!!! As you said no one noticed but it felt like it. I was with her and she said to relax and enjoy this which I did.