It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:25 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:29 pm 

Naturally, you are a sissy who is a biological male with a predisposition for estrogen instead of testosterone.

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/FromSissy.mp3

Continue reading my blogs, it's all here...
http://www.naughtyphonesexchat.com/from ... o-cuckold/

~Cindy~1-800-721-1962

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:58 am 

Ive been put in friend zone by girls I know and I’m with this and over it!!! I can focus on dressing up at home as a girl whenever I want and not deal with the drama and emotion of being in a relationship. I’d rather do this then go out/get home way late and not eat enough sleep. Do I really need a girlfriend if I’m calling you and the mistresses on weekly/bi weekly basis s for feminization training and therapy? I don’t think so.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:06 pm 

Quote:
Ive been put in friend zone by girls I know and I’m with this and over it!!! I can focus on dressing up at home as a girl whenever I want and not deal with the drama and emotion of being in a relationship. I’d rather do this then go out/get home way late and not eat enough sleep. Do I really need a girlfriend if I’m calling you and the mistresses on weekly/bi weekly basis s for feminization training and therapy? I don’t think so.
Obviously, you are not allowed to act like a free man or a masculine male when in the home. But if a future girlfriend is willing to support you with becoming your true feminine self then, yes, go for it!