Little Miss Sissy

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

It took a while, but you now understand that it is only your Mistress who can satisfy your sissy perversions and sissy desires.

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/ASissyRhyme.mp3

Continue reading my blogs, it's all here...
https://bit.ly/2OBU39D

~Cindy~1-800-721-1962
Jamie Michelle

EnchantrixCindy wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:00 pm It took a while, but you now understand that it is only your Mistress who can satisfy your sissy perversions and sissy desires.

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/ASissyRhyme.mp3

Continue reading my blogs, it's all here...
https://bit.ly/2OBU39D

~Cindy~1-800-721-1962
Thank you, Enchantrix Cindy, more than I really know how to express, for this truly wonderful, femmy and girlie recording by you!

You're doing a truly great work in helping us naturally feminine and sissyish dainty-bodied males to accept our natural feminine role in life, including how us sissies make passionate and deep womanly love with our studs. Presenting our cupcake-cunnies to the actual beefy, big and strong real men thrills us sissy-girls to no end!

It's so wonderful when we can trust our studs as being clean. Then we are able to receive the full love of our men that us dainty, petite feminine males so often crave, need and desire.

For us petite-bodied males, for whatever reason the testosterone never quite actually hit us. So bodily, we just remain as dainty males who never did mature into men.

So, given that we are not butch nor can ever actually be butch, despite however much we may attempt to cupcake ourselves about our feminine destiny and role in life, I think that many of you wonderful Sissy School mistresses are providing a very soul-positive message to us intrinsic girlie-boys. If loving a butch manly-man must be a feminine boy's way, why feel so conflicted about it, any more than a typically feminine-feeling heterosexual lady would feel conflicted about her womanly role in the bedroom?

You know what, that makes no real sense. Rather, I think it is a much saner option for us masculine-man-loving feminine-feeling, dainty-bodied genetic males to actually go after what it is that we inherent sissies naturally crave and desire when it comes to the lovemaking role. Of course we deeply fantasize about us being in the lady's role with a very well-hung, potent and physically-powerful stud of a man. We're sissies, after all! What else are we going to be daydreaming about?! What else other than passionately riding studly cock with complete womanly pride and joy is going to make our little girlie-boy heads burst with out-load squealing in frantically-heated girlie joy and feminine delight?!

Most of us sissies are limp-dicks when it comes to pussy anyway. We just don't generally tend to have much masculine mounting instincts. Instead, our natural sexual behavior--i.e., the role that comes most naturally for us--is raising up our tushies to meet our stud's very throbbing and erect manhood. And that us feminine males need, crave and desire this role with an actual real-life, very potent hunk of a stud.

And even if a sissy-male might have natural good-looks, they make a far more convincing girl than they ever would attempting to live their lives as butch. What a soul-destroying and hurtful joke that would be, for us inherently petite-bodied, feminine-feeling genetic males to pretend like we're actually men. That just doesn't actually work out in the end. It just causes us natural limp-wristers even more pain and suffering in attempting to live up to a masculine role that just plain isn't us nor can ever be us.

So that is why I am genuinely appreciative for the feminine guidance that many of you wonderful Sissy School mistresses are providing to us dainty-bodied, girlie-feeling males. It just feels truly wonderful to actually be able to connect and bond with actual genetic ladies who love, understand and support our feminine role in life.

This is such a sissy-positive and safe place for us girlie males to come to, getting the best ladylike and womanly advice that we can by our big sisters who are actually trying to provide us gentle guidance into what must ultimately be our womanly path and role in life, and that you real genetic ladies do understand our feminine emotions and need, craving and desire to offer ourselves up to a very studly and potent masculine man. And that is it completely natural and normal for petite feminine-feeling genetic males to constantly daydream about studly, erect and bare cocks running up their faggot-vagina pussy-holes and completely and freely pumping their manly jizz-loads up our little sissy-faggot vaginas.

And that it is alright for us little limp-wristers to fully love and adore the woman's role in lovemaking, every bit as much as any normal feminine-feeling heterosexual lady loves and adores her feminine role with a powerful stud of a man!

Hey, why fight it? If that's what us little femmy-fags actually are, then why not just fully enjoy our feminine journey and path in life, just as about any feminine-feeling genetic woman, and thereby stop feeling so conflicted about our feminine lovemaking role with hunky, well-hung men, but rather just be honest with ourselves that we are sexually-inadequate limp-dick males, and that it is perfectly natural and normal to lift-up our boy-pussies to the actual studs so that they can freely mount us as if we were our stud's married wives and we little sissy-bitches in heat were attempting to get cupcake.

Why deny? Instead, testify!

So yes, it feels so wonderful to know that you real, actual genetic ladies are helping to guide us sissy-males upon our feminine journey in life, and that that is completely alright and normal for us sissies. Because it is! We feel a lot like girls, and so us sissies often times daydream and fantasize about being in the lady's role with a super-hot stud!

We want to do all the super-femmy things that you genetic ladies do in life! Us sissies so often look up to the genetic ladies, and we little sissy-girls often want to do everything--just everything!--that you real women do! Including if that also means wearing our big-girl tampons and maxipads, in order to prevent our stud's semen from leaking into our panties and thereby cupcake soiling them.

Hey, if a stud-loving sissy-girl can actually benefit thereby from her use of tampons and maxipads, then why not? We feminine genetic males can sometimes have feminine-hygiene issues, too! I mean, if us wearing our tampons actually prevents seepage for us, then why should us dainty man-loving sissies feel so ashamed about that, any more than the fact that we're in the feminine role with a masculine stud to begin with? Hey, we're already taking bare dick and cock-throbbing, cum-spurting manly cum-loads up our feminine-faggot male vaginas. So what's a tampon or maxipad after that? If they actually help us sissy-girls from soiling our panties with our stud's massive and potent ejaculatory-fluids, then run with that, is what I figure!

And so you, Enchantrix Cindy, and the other wonderful mistresses at our excellent Sissy School forum are helping little dainty man-loving sissy-girls like me to accept our feminine selves and our feminine lovemaking role with the actual butch men, just like you! Yay!

We ladies love the men, and that is wonderful!

We sissy-males so much look up to the actual genetic ladies and daydream about doing everything like how a real woman does it!

And so I thank our wonderful Sissy School mistresses for helping us sissies to accept ourselves, as that feels really wonderful to us girlie males that you genetic gals get our love of men and our feminine feelings and interests in life. That is so cool that us feminine genetic males and the heterosexual ladies can share that feminine bonding experience. Us sissies love hanging out with the ladies, having girl-chat, and sharing our experiences with our men.

And us sissies and the genetic ladies make such natural allies in life. The ladies know that us sissy males who have accepted our feminine role in life aren't going to attempt to get into their panties--other than to literally wear them! Teehee!

Once we fully accept our feminine, receptive role with an actual studly man, then us dainty limp-wristers generally lose our ability to mount anyway, since it's the lady's role with a masculine stud that we girlie males are so often fantasizing about.

So thank you amazing women of Sissy School for helping us girlish males to accept ourselves. It can often be traumatizing for a male to realize that they're a dainty little limp-wrister, but life tends to work out much better for ourselves if we just come to accept and indeed embrace our feminine role in life.

So what's a girlie-boy to do? I know: just come to accept one's intrinsic femininity, and don't feel any more shame about that than a feminine-feeling heterosexual lady would feel in loving a powerful and strong man.

So yay, Enchantrix Cindy! Thank you for helping us sissy-males!

Yippee! I love being a girl so very much!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Jamie Michelle

Oh, Lordy. Jamie Michelle, did you just actually write that?!

Bad girl! You're such a naughty girl!

Behave yourself already!

Teehee!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
BraLover

I totally agree with you!! This is who I am and become.