Ms. Delia - Journey into your Feminine Self

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressDelia

I love January as so many come up resolutions to become more feminine!

Often you have already taken the first steps, and that is amazing. So what will you do this year?

A Feminization quest or journey? I want to share with you! I love love love helping sissies grow and change!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/C ... ourney.mp3

Enjoy the audio. Go on a feminization journey with Ms. Delia!
BraLover

This year I’m going to see how I look dressed up as a girl. I have everything I need now that I have blouses/wigs/bras/dresses/bras/panties/ankle and knee high boots/women’s turtleneck sweaters/breast forms/leggings/yoga pants/lipsticks/perfumes and lotions. Why fight this!! It’s to difficult to resist and say no to. I’m going to ask if my masseuse wants to go with me next month to have lady give me makeover/dresses up and take pictures of me dressed/madeup as girl. My masseuse asked me about women’s underwear and asked if I liked it better then guys and I told her I did and if I could I would wear bras/panties underneath my clothes everyday. The feel and fit are so much better then guy clothes and to hopefully have her be involved with my feminization as her cream puff girl in female lead relationship with her is what I want.
Jamie Michelle

EmpressDelia wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:01 pm I love January as so many come up resolutions to become more feminine!

Often you have already taken the first steps, and that is amazing. So what will you do this year?

A Feminization quest or journey? I want to share with you! I love love love helping sissies grow and change!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/C ... ourney.mp3

Enjoy the audio. Go on a feminization journey with Ms. Delia!
Ms. Delia, thank you for this recording! I enjoyed it!

I transitioned a long time ago, right around the time mankind discovered fire. Before which, we had to use lightning bugs to illuminate our way in the dark, lest we trip and tumble in the holes dug-out by gopher tortoises. Perilous times, they were.

Teehee! But seriously, I was age 23 years when I started to transition to living femininely full-time, beginning by wearing androgynous women's clothing and then working up to more obviously feminine clothing. And now I live as a married lady with my wonderful husband!

Yay!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Chrissy55

Hello Ms.Delia,
When I hear these stories of these so called 100% straight men wearing lingerie just because of the soft silky materials I'm not buying this story! Maybe just maybe 1 out of 20 crossdressers are solid men but I doubt their manhood right off the top a real man would never wear panties or lingerie on a regular basis only a budding sissy girl does this and she's I terrified fear because in her mind she knows her days are numbered and the cravings are growing stronger and stronger to suck dick. I lied for year's to my cupcake and female friends saying I was also 100% straight my mind was made up and it was determined to hide my desires so much so I was convinced that I was pure heterosexual. Lucky for me my cupcake wouldn't tolerate this bullshit she finally hired a therapist that was able to get me to accept that I was going to suck dick rather I liked it or not!

My rule of thumb is easy if your a bitch who wears panties cut the crap and admit your a cocksucker and get on those knees a earn your panties pussy Girl!
It's okay don't be embarrassed it's beautiful and it's tender so suck dick with pride.

Ms Delia you know I'm telling the truth you've seen this over and over again, agree?
gemsissy

I'd always heard that the prevalence of homosexuality in cross-dressers was no different than in the general population, the apocryphal 10%. Of course, full homosexuality is much different from bisexuality or a largely heterosexual person who has some homosexual fantasies. So I do believe there are a lot of men out there who enjoy cross-dressing without being a sissy who wants to suck cock. I think there are several organizations for crossdressing men and their wives/families that are not sexual. I'm interested in hearing Ms. Delia's perspective.

Of course, in my own case, I'm completely as you describe... I get aroused every time I pull up panties and I fantasize intensely about becoming a cocksucker and swallowing huge loads of cum. ;)