Serving Your Mistress Is Your Sissy Duty

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

So, you say you are ready to dedicate every waking moment to serving and pleasing your Mistress as a feminized sissy…did I hear you correctly? Very well then.

That is very courageous and commendable of you. Considering only a certain percentage of men were born to be openly feminine.

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/Coerced.mp3

~Cindy~1-800-721-1962
Last edited by EnchantrixCindy on Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BraLover

Your right Ms Cindy!!! This is relationship I want to have. Trying to find girlfriends to feminize me has become to difficult as there’s to much drama and emotion of being in relationship. I’ve put to much into being the cream puff girl to quit now. I’m not boyfriend material anymore since I’ve been put in friend zone by girls I know and I’m fine with this as I can now start doing calls on regular basis with you and the mistresses and start being coming the girl I should be for real as I’m planning I’m going to boutique to have women give me makeover doing male to female transformations as they said I can bring my dresses/bra/breast forms/wig as they will take pictures of me when done. For 60-70 minutes $150 it’s great price and time to do this!!! I’m hopibg my masseuse is interest in going with me to have pictures taken seeing how I look as a girl.